MAG Christian School
- MAG Christian School exists to work in cooperation with home and church building a foundation of Biblical and historical truth upon which each student can grow spiritually, physically, and socially, "Equipping students for leadership in tomorrow's world,".
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition fees vary depending on the class enrolled in.|
- Teachers provide individual and small group instruction to meet the needs of their students.
- Maximum class size is 18-20 students,.
- Teachers utilize learning centers to encourage independent learning.
- Biblical instruction is integrated into all subject areas.
- ABeka , ACSI, Bob Jones University Press, Sing-Spell-Read-and Write, and Rosetta Stone are the publishers of our core curriculum.
- Lower elementary utilizes a comprehensive phonics program.
- Students participate in art, music, physical education, and Bible quizzing throughout the week,.
- Weekly chapel gives students further opportunity to grow in their Christian faith.
To prep for the preschool admissions test or not to prep. That is the question.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.