MAG Christian School
- MAG Christian School exists to work in cooperation with home and church building a foundation of Biblical and historical truth upon which each student can grow spiritually, physically, and socially, "Equipping students for leadership in tomorrow's world,".
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition fees vary depending on the class enrolled in.|
- Teachers provide individual and small group instruction to meet the needs of their students.
- Maximum class size is 18-20 students,.
- Teachers utilize learning centers to encourage independent learning.
- Biblical instruction is integrated into all subject areas.
- ABeka , ACSI, Bob Jones University Press, Sing-Spell-Read-and Write, and Rosetta Stone are the publishers of our core curriculum.
- Lower elementary utilizes a comprehensive phonics program.
- Students participate in art, music, physical education, and Bible quizzing throughout the week,.
- Weekly chapel gives students further opportunity to grow in their Christian faith.
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.