Magalia Adventist School
Tel: (530) 873-9168
- The Magalia Adventist School family exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for him and others, teach them to think, and empower them to serve.
- Our school is part of the world-wide seventh-day aventist school network.
- The seventh-day adventist educational system includes elementary and high schools, colleges and universities in countries around the globe.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school and elementary school to Magalia Adventist School is Upward International Schools, Pines Academy Campus (4.9 miles away)
- The nearest preschool is Paradise Christian School (8.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Magalia Grades: 6-12 | 67 students
Magalia, CA 95954
(530) 873-1412 4.9 6-12
- Paradise Grades: K-6 | 23 students
6500 Clark Rd
Paradise, CA 95969
(530) 877-3240 7.4 K-6
- Paradise Grades: NS-11 | 15 students
Po Box 115
Paradise, CA 95967
(530) 872-9029 8.3 NS-11
- Chico Grades: NS-8 | 89 students
1859 Hooker Oak Ave
Chico, CA 95926
(530) 342-5043 13.6 NS-8
- Chico Grades: 9-12 | 51 students
1877 Hooker Oak Ave.
Chico, CA 95926
(530) 877-6540 13.6 9-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.