Welcome to our center! At the KinderCare located in Mansfield, Texas we are pleased and proud to introduce you to our staff.
We are proud of the fact that we have very tenured staff at our location.
We have teachers who have been here anywhere from one to 35 years.
The teachers here are enthusiastic and eager to teach each and every child and would love to meet you and talk to you about their classes.
Every teacher is trained in First Aid and CPR. The teachers also receive professional training throughout the year that helps to ensure that they meet all the state requirements.
We are currently in the self-study process pursuing NAC Accreditation.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our Mansfield KinderCare Learning Center. We are quietly
located on Man Ave. which is ½ block off Matlock Rd. before the
Heather Estates neighborhood and 3.1 miles from Mansfield Methodist
We are very excited to meet with you and your family. At our center we are proud to say that our children are the most important part of our center. We will work together as part of every family to ensure that each child receives the highest quality care and education. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child initiated discovery. We strive to provide fun filled learning experiences through play and educational teachings.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we’re excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning! We are looking forward to your family visiting our school and becoming a part of our KinderCare family.
-Shelby Davis, Center Director
- All staff members are certified in CPR and First Aid. We also have a keypad entry with cameras that are easily viewed from the lobby area.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Accreditations: NAC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- CCMS and NACCRRA. No infant subsidies available
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Mansfield KinderCare often compared to?
Mansfield KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like Walnut Creek Academy by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Mansfield KinderCare?
The application deadline for Mansfield KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Mansfield KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.