St. Paul's Preparatory Academy
- The St. Paul's Advantage is a community of young men being challenged to increase academic achievement, character development, and spiritual awareness, with the benefit of counseling support, in a structured setting.
- The St. Paul's Advantage is that we are a traditional independent school with exceptional faculty and staff, small classes, a supportive environment, healthy activities and fulfilling volunteerism.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Average SAT score||1100|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(school issued uniform)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$65,000|
|Tuition Notes||$65,000 for a 12 month, all-inclusive, contract.Small class size, students who are undermotivated and underachieving. Some minor learning difficulties. Acting out behaviors.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$7,388|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mike Testa, Assistant Head of School|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, GolfBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Character Education- Degree System, Community Service, Hiking, National Honor Society, Seminars, Steel Drum Band, Team Building, Yoga|
- Education about Life. Education for Life.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scottsdale Grades: 6-12 | 17 students
Po Box 3828
Scottsdale, AZ 85271
(480)945-3302 12.7 6-12
- Phoenix Grades: 9-12 | 540 students
2525 N 3rd St
Phoenix, AZ 85004
(602)251-2500 1.9 9-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.