Walnut Creek Academy
- Walnut Creek Private School is a Christian-based school that educates children to become successful, productive and independent members of a free society.
- Walnut Creek Private School offers the best early childhood and primary educational program in our community.
- The combination of a challenging curriculum and experienced, caring staff promotes an atmosphere conducive to achieving maximum potential and developing high ideas and standards in order to assume active roles in our society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Polo shirts, khaki/navy pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies by program $2300-6200 yearly|
|Admissions Director||LaDonna Morgan|
|Admissions Associate||Connie Carson|
- Programs are designed with working parents schedules in mind. Along with ABeka curriculum, students enjoy clases in Music, Art, Computers, Spanish, Bible/Chapel, and PE. After class activities available include ballet, gymnastics, soccer, computers, and Stretch-N-Grow. WCPS Is The Best Kept Secret In Mansfield.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mansfield Grades: K-1 | 81 students
1770 Country Club Dr
Mansfield, TX 76063
(817) 473-8585 1.3 K-1
Just want to give kudos to Walnut Creek Academy! We love our school so much. The teachers are kind, patient, loving, and amazing educators. I never ever worry while my daughter is there, and she absolutely loves school. They have made modifications to allow her to color at recess on the days she doesn't want to play on the playground. She truly feels like she matters at WCA and is loved like family. If you're looking for a preschool or private school, WCA is an excellent one!
- Posted by Parent - Sara B