The Childrens Academy
- Combines a Montessori teaching curriculum with the Christian based A-Beka curriculum.
- This combination offers the children a child orientated environment, positive discipline techniques and stress free learning.
- The program teaches the children independence, self control, confidence and basic Christian principals, values, and morals.
- Foreign language, music, art, and Bible are taught in all regular classes.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mansfield Grades: PK-3 | 233 students
1751 North Walnut Creek Drive
Mansfield, TX 76063
(817)473-4241 1.4 PK-3
- Ferris Grades: PK-3 | 47 students
425 W. 6th Street
Ferris, TX 75125
(972)544-8388 26.1 PK-3
- Red Oak Grades: PK-12 | 447 students
3251 Ovilla Rd
Red Oak, TX 75154
(972)617-1177 13.8 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.