Tel: (817) 561-5255
6th-12th grade students come to Schelastic Academy for several reasons but mostly because we offer a flexible environment with affordable learning options.
This allows parents and students alike to receive the positive environment and educational assistance they need for academic success.
Schelastic graduates have received full-ride scholarships to major universities, become entrepreneurs, and/or strong additions to the community workforce.
Schelastic Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Laura Galindo|
- Schelastic students are able to take part in a flexible environment that includes:
- -Self-paced workflow (allowing for acceleration or remediation of weaknesses)
- -Full-time (in-person) hours
- -Hybrid/Part-time hours
- -Online support
- -Purchase of one course or all courses needed to graduate
- -Entrepreneurship training
- -Flexible Bible courses
- -Welcoming, positive and supportive Christian environment
- -Same opportunities as students in a traditional setting (Yearly Graduations, Student Council, Honor Society, Prom, AP/Honors/Dual Credit Courses, Volunteer Opportunities)
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Schelastic Academy is Burton Adventist Academy (1.2 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Tate Springs Christian School (0.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington Grades: PK-6 | 249 students
4001 Little Road
Arlington, TX 76016
(817) 478-7091 0.8 PK-6
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.