Maple Park Montessori School
- The montessori system of education is both a philosophy of child growth and a rationale for guiding this growth.
- It is based on the work of Dr. Maria Montessori (1870-1952), world famous educator and psychologist.
- It is built on the child's need for freedom within limits.
- The classroom environment is prepared in such a way that the child moves naturally through a progression of materials which satisfy her/his emotional, physical, intellectual and social needs.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Maple Park Montessori School also viewed these schools: Our Lady Star Of The Sea Elementary School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grosse Pointe Woods Grades: PK-8 | 296 students
467 Fairford Rd
Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 48236
(313)884-1070 4.1 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.