Maple Park Montessori School
Tel: (586) 776-4066
- The montessori system of education is both a philosophy of child growth and a rationale for guiding this growth.
- It is based on the work of Dr. Maria Montessori (1870-1952), world famous educator and psychologist.
- It is built on the child's need for freedom within limits.
- The classroom environment is prepared in such a way that the child moves naturally through a progression of materials which satisfy her/his emotional, physical, intellectual and social needs.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Maple Park Montessori School also viewed these schools: Our Lady Star Of The Sea Elementary School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grosse Pointe Grades: PK-8 | 296 students
467 Fairford Rd
Grosse Pointe, MI 48236
(313) 884-1070 4.1 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?