Maple Street School
Tel: (802) 362-7137
- Maple Street School, an independent co-educational day school in Manchester, Vermont, offers a quality education to children in kindergarten through grade eight.
- Through a stimulating curriculum, value is placed on high academic achievement, meaningful engagement in the visual and performing arts, participation in athletics, and the development of individual and social responsibility.
- We instill in our students the joy of learning so that they may know the satisfaction of attaining knowledge and understanding.
Maple Street School places among the top 20% of private schools in Vermont for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Institute for Independent Education|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||11 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,900|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$8,548|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jeff Barclay|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Indoor Soccer, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Indoor Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chinese Culture, Cross-Country Skiing, Video & TV|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bondville Grades: PK-8 | 82 students
9 School St
Bondville, VT 05340
(802) 297-2662 8.7 PK-8
- Manchester Grades: 9-12 | 665 students
57 Seminary Ave
Manchester, VT 05254
(802) 362-1775 1.1 9-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.