Maple Valley KinderCare
Caring and Passionate KinderCare teachers are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
This is more than a job for our teachers. It's an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage, and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
Highly Trained Teachers KinderCare devotes more time and resources to teacher training than any other childcare provider.
Twice a year we host the largest early childhood teacher training program in the country.
Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 75 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Maple Valley KinderCare, where your child's learning and growth comes first! We provide a superior educational experience along with the peace of mind that comes with knowing your child is in a nurturing, safe and loving environment. We are extremely fortunate and honored to be a part of your children's lives and take our responsibility seriously. Our door is always open to discuss any questions or concerns that may arise, please do not hesitate to drop by or schedule a tour, we would love to meet your family!
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent / guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- State Assistance, Naccrra Sibling discount: 10% off of each child's weekly tuition (2 or more children)
Endorse Maple Valley KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.