Maple Valley KinderCare
Caring and Passionate KinderCare teachers are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
This is more than a job for our teachers. It's an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage, and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
Highly Trained Teachers KinderCare devotes more time and resources to teacher training than any other childcare provider.
Twice a year we host the largest early childhood teacher training program in the country.
Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 75 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Maple Valley KinderCare, where your child's learning and growth comes first! We provide a superior educational experience along with the peace of mind that comes with knowing your child is in a nurturing, safe and loving environment. We are extremely fortunate and honored to be a part of your children's lives and take our responsibility seriously. Our door is always open to discuss any questions or concerns that may arise, please do not hesitate to drop by or schedule a tour, we would love to meet your family!
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent / guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- State Assistance, Naccrra Sibling discount: 10% off of each child's weekly tuition (2 or more children)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Maple Valley KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.