Tel: (253) 630-4461
The teachers and staff at the Covington KinderCare are dedicated individuals who have a passion to help children grow and learn.
We believe that children are natural learners who flourish in a responsive environment centered on respect, creativity and joy.
Our teachers promote a least-restrictive environment that encourages independence and allows children the freedom to be creative and become capable and confident individuals.
We would love for you to come on into our center to see our classrooms and meet our wonderful staff!!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Covington KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parent's consider us to be an extension of their families. Many of our families have been referred to us by a friend or a family member.
- Here at Covington KinderCare we have many safety features. The keypad entry is accessible by parents that are enrolled in the center, all visitors will be assisted by a staff member. Our playgrounds have a good combination of soft grassy areas and large climbing toys for the children to explore. All of our staff are CPR and First Aid certified for infants and children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to Covington KinderCare is Kentwood Christian Academy (0.8 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Junior Junction Day School (2.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Auburn Grades: NS | 131 students
13303 Se 288th Street
Auburn, WA 98092
(253) 631-3796 2.8 NS
- Kent Grades: PK-K | 124 students
25125 132nd Ave Se
Kent, WA 98042
(253) 630-6072 2.9 PK-K
- Maple Valley Grades: PK-K | 28 students
24905 Witte Rd Se
Maple Valley, WA 98038
(425) 432-1980 3 PK-K
- Maple Valley Grades: NS-PK | 75 students
22040 SE Wax Rd
Maple Valley, WA 98038
(425) 432-2855 3.7 NS-PK
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.