Tel: (516) 221-2121
- Our goal is to provide the motivation for the growth and development of your child.
- At Maplewood we strive for optimal development of personal living skills in the following areas, comprehensive exercise and fitness, rhythms and dance, games, team sports, cooperative games, individual sports, gymnastics and aquatics.
- Our activities and experiences are planned to include a large movement repertoire (psychomotor domain), a development of knowledge about movement (cognitive domain), and an awareness of values, self esteem and lifelong skills (affective domain).
- This comprehensive plan includes coordination between school, community and other disciplinary areas such as health, science, math, social and environmental studies.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||139 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellmore Grades: PK-10 | 60 students
2583 Merrick Rd.
Bellmore, NY 11710
(516) 224-3177 1.1 PK-10
- Seaford Grades: PK-8 | 543 students
2001 Jackson Ave
Seaford, NY 11783
(516) 785-6784 1.3 PK-8
- Wantagh Grades: PK | 6 students
1309 Wantagh Ave
Wantagh, NY 11793
(516) 765-3696 1.6 PK
- Merrick Grades: K | 58 students
10 Wynsum Ave
Merrick, NY 11566
(516) 378-6333 2 K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.