St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Regional School Pk-8
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (516) 785-5709
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Regional School is a Middle States Accredited Parochial School for Nursery through 8th Grade Children providing a top quality education for thousands since 1992. We offer an Early Childhood Program that consists of Half-Day Nursery, Half and Full Day Pre-K and Kindergarten, as well as Our Time, which is a Two-Year Old Child and Parent Transitional Program. `SEAS` provides a comprehensive curriculum that includes: Language, Music, Art, Computer Technology, Academic Intervention Services, Sports, Clubs & After School Enrichments, and After School Care. SEAS strives to create a nurturing educational environment of Academics, Faith, and Service. At SEAS we learn and grow in Respect, Responsibility, and Reverence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||331 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(White shirt, Navy Pants/Plaid Jumper)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Dance, Soccer, SoftballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
After School Care Program, Art Club, Band Program, Book Club, National Junior Honor Society, STEM Fair, Year Book Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Chorus, Creative Arts, Talent Show
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Fast Athletics, Middle School Sports
- Our Mission
- Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton Regional School is a Christ-Centered community which recognizes that each person is a unique gift of God. Our mission is to provide an education through the gradual growth and development of the whole child; Physically, Intellectually, Emotionally and Spiritually. St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School believes our philosophy is emphasized by providing words to live by. These words encompass a multitude of characteristics. Students learn to be responsible, respectful, and cooperate within group settings. They practice Tolerance and Acceptance in a world full of differences. They are taught to Explore their role in the ever-changing world of today. They Appreciate what makes each of us unique and Believe that with Christ as the Center of their lives, anything is possible. Through the Unity of this Faith Community, the realization that we are one body in the Lord is confirmed.
- Our Curriculum
- Our school year is filled with new and innovative technologies and forms of communication. At SEAS we emphasize the importance of the parent and teacher partnership in our student`s education. As we continue to focus on our Middle States Reaccreditation, we recurrently address the needs and requests of our school community and the educational demands of the 21st Century. Teachers are continually updating their teaching strategies, curriculum, and techniques to address the individual needs of our students. We are always integrating new clubs and extra-curricular activities to further engage our students outside of the classroom setting and to keep pace with students` interests.St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Regional School is committed to providing a safe and orderly school environment where students will receive a quality education without disruption or interference. Responsible behavior by students is essential to achieving this goal. SEAS has a long-standing set of expectations for conduct, based on the Gospel message of Jesus. A peaceful environment is essential to the functioning of SEAS. The expectations for acceptable conduct are based on fair principles of respect, citizenship, character, tolerance, honesty and integrity.
- Meet the Principal
- Leeann Graziose is the Principal of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Regional Catholic School. She is beginning her 17th year at Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton Regional Catholic School, where she served as an Assistant Principal for four years, and now Principal for the last twelve years. She received her Undergraduate Degree in Elementary Education and her Master`s Degree in Special Education at Long Island University. She participated in the Administration and Supervision Program at Fordham University. She is proud to share her faith, knowledge, and service with this vibrant school community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Floral Park Grades: PK-8 | 375 students
2 Bellmore St
Floral Park, NY 11001
(516) 352-4466 9.9 PK-8
- Garden City Grades: PK-8 | 424 students
25 Dartmouth Street
Garden City, NY 11530
(516) 352-1205 8.6 PK-8
- New Hyde Park Grades: PK-8 | 452 students
25 Mayfair Road
New Hyde Park, NY 11040
(516) 354-5618 10 PK-8
- East Rockaway Grades: PK-8 | 226 students
263 Atlantic Ave
East Rockaway, NY 11518
(516) 593-9010 7.4 PK-8
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Is an amazing School my two children attend Seas I have a fourth grader and a first grader and both have been there since the age of two and their mommy and me program then continued on to their amazing nursery in pre-K program and we will stay till eight grade it is like a family my children have learned so much Educationally and spiritually is truly a loving environment I highly recommend
- Posted by Parent - Ro
SEAS is not just a school we are a family. I switched my son from Camp Ave Elementary in N. Merrick to SEAS in 4th grade because became apparent that the public school was obsessed with '"teaching to test". I wanted my son's education to enable him to grow into a smart, confident, happy and virtuous person. It was obvious that my "wants" for my son's education were in total contradiction to what the government wants. If you feel similarly, please consider SEAS. Every teacher knows each student's name, personality, and cares for them regardless whether they are in their homeroom. Parent's are a dynamic part of the school. If you want to see you student during lunch/recess you can come every day if you like. SEAS welcomes all families; and all are embraced and supported through good times and hard times. Now all three of my children attend SEAS and I love that my Pre-K student and 5th grader see each other in the hallway. This was the best choice I couold have made, it changed all of our lives.
- Posted by Parent - Katie
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.