Margolin Hebrew Academy
- Margolin Hebrew Academy is an Orthodox Jewish day school, founded in 1949, with a steadfast commitment to Israel.
- MHA/FYOS is an Orthodox day school, disciplined and inspired by Torah, dedicated to the Jewish people and the State of Israel.
- The mission of MHA/FYOS is to provide Jewish children of all backgrounds the opportunity to receive a superior Torah and General Studies education in a nurturing environment that will enable students to meet future challenges and become productive and Jewishly committed citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Memphis Grades: K-8 | 444 students
5192 Shady Grove Rd
Memphis, TN 38117
(901)682-9692 0.3 K-8
- Memphis Grades: 6-12 | 62 students
4942 Walnut Grove Rd
Memphis, TN 38117
(901)682-3115 0.9 6-12
- Memphis Grades: NS-8 | 218 students
5296 Park Avenue
Memphis, TN 38119
(901)682-8405 1.1 NS-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.