Margolin Hebrew Academy
- Margolin Hebrew Academy is an Orthodox Jewish day school, founded in 1949, with a steadfast commitment to Israel.
- MHA/FYOS is an Orthodox day school, disciplined and inspired by Torah, dedicated to the Jewish people and the State of Israel.
- The mission of MHA/FYOS is to provide Jewish children of all backgrounds the opportunity to receive a superior Torah and General Studies education in a nurturing environment that will enable students to meet future challenges and become productive and Jewishly committed citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Memphis Grades: K-8 | 444 students
5192 Shady Grove Rd
Memphis, TN 38117
(901)682-9692 0.3 K-8
- Memphis Grades: 6-12 | 62 students
4942 Walnut Grove Rd
Memphis, TN 38117
(901)682-3115 0.9 6-12
- Memphis Grades: NS-8 | 218 students
5296 Park Avenue
Memphis, TN 38119
(901)682-8405 1.1 NS-8
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.