Christian Brothers High School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked TN School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 730 students
- Yearly Tuition: $15,250
- Application Deadline: Dec. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Christian Brothers High School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Tennessee for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
ALLIES Club, Anime Club, Art Club, BBQ Club, Bridge Builders, Brothers in Government, Brothers In Law, Chess Club, Dungeons and Dragons Club, Esports Club, Facing History and Ourselves Student Leadership, Honor Council, Hunters for the Hungry, Investment Club, Jewish Student Union, Junior Classical League, Key Club, Knowledge Bowl, Lasallian Youth, Model UN, Ping Pong Club, Robotics Team, ROTC Club, Sasquatch Club, Science Olympiad, Spanish Club, Student Ambassadors, Student Government, Technology Club, Thespian Society, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Chorus, Theatre
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Climbing Club, Intramural Sports, Mountain Biking, Pickleball
- For more than 150 years, our school's inclusive community, or "Brotherhood," has defined the transformative student experience we offer at Christian Brothers High School. What's more, the fraternal bonds forged here create a lasting impact-a network of 11,000-plus alumni worldwide!
- We serve boys across the entire Mid-South region, representative of more than 90 elementary and middle schools from 50-plus zip codes in Tennessee, Mississippi, and Arkansas.
- Our college-preparatory curriculum serves a diverse group of learners, yet the top 10% of the class of 2021 attained an average score of 33 on the ACT. In the past four years, ten students were named National Merit finalists with 14 students commended for their performance. Notable college acceptances include Carnegie Mellon University, Emory University, Georgia Institute of Technology, Northwestern University, Rhodes College, Tulane University, University of Chicago, University of Miami, University of Notre Dame, University of Pennsylvania, University of Virginia, and Vanderbilt University.
- Sixty-five percent of our students participate in sports with about 40% of those students playing multiple sports. We offer 14 different sports programs, and each program has achieved at least one state title. Our baseball and soccer programs each hold the record for most state titles in Tennessee.
- Instrumental to an unparalleled student experience at CBHS is our education in the disciplines of music (band and chorus), theatre, and visual arts. We pride ourselves on our enriched selection of opportunities for all students, regardless of previous experience or proficiency in any given area.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Christian Brothers High School cost?
Christian Brothers High School's tuition is approximately $15,250 for private students.
What sports does Christian Brothers High School offer?
Christian Brothers High School offers 15 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Marksmanship, Rugby, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Weightlifting and Wrestling. Christian Brothers High School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Tennessee for most sports offered.
What is Christian Brothers High School's ranking?
Christian Brothers High School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Tennessee for: Largest student body, Most sports offered and Most extracurriculars offered.
When is the application deadline for Christian Brothers High School?
The application deadline for Christian Brothers High School is Dec. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Dec. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Christian Brothers High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards