Marquette Catholic High School
Tel: (618) 463-0580
- Marquette Catholic High School, a coeducational institution of the Diocese of Springfield in Illinois, offers quality education in the Catholic tradition to families of all backgrounds.
- Through the Serviam motto, the Marquette Community is challenged to integrate Christ's message into their lives, and thereby carry into the world.
- Marquette Catholic High School supports parents in the educational ministry of their children.
- Our focus on the uniqueness of each individual within the community and our concern for growth in wholeness and holiness are central to fostering Gospel values. Formed by religious virtues and educated academically and morally, students are inspired to seek truth and nurture mutual respect. Through extracurricular and sports offerings, Marquette Catholic provides development of the social and physical potential of each student.
- With Jesus as our model of faith, we celebrate our Ursuline tradition, and with Diocesan leadership we look hopefully to our future through ongoing service to family, church, and community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$125|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Class sizes are limited.|
|Total Students||418 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Average ACT score||22|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,415|
|Tuition Notes||$100 - Enrollment fee $475 - Student activity and course fee|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,250|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Karen Coles|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- All incoming freshmen must take the entrance exam.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alton Grades: PK-12 | 75 students
2009 Seminary Street
Alton, IL 62002
(618) 462-1071 2.3 PK-12
- Collinsville Grades: 1-12 | 47 students
1203 Vandalia Street
Collinsville, IL 62234
(618) 345-4224 18.2 1-12
- Edwardsville Grades: 9-12 | 210 students
6305 Center Grove Road
Edwardsville, IL 62025
(618) 656-0043 13.8 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?