Mces-st. John Campus
Tel: (734) 241-1670
- St. John School Community believes that we exist to continue the teaching mission of Jesus Christ.
- Mission Statement St. John School is a Catholic Community, called by Christ, to educate children Physically, Academically, Spiritually, and Socially, providing them with the keys they need for successful living in this world and for all eternity.
- St. John School will continue to involve students more fully in the mission of the Church.
- This will be accomplished through the building of a community rooted in the life of the Holy Spirit, a commitment of service to others and a response to the call for justice and peace in our work.”.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-4|
|Total Students||188 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monroe Grades: NS-8 | 511 students
151 N Monroe St
Monroe, MI 48162
(734) 241-3377 0.6 NS-8
- Monroe Grades: PK-8 | 202 students
315 Scott St
Monroe, MI 48161
(734) 241-1160 0.3 PK-8
- Monroe Grades: PK-8 | 91 students
186 Cole Rd
Monroe, MI 48162
(734) 242-1378 2 PK-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.