Mces-st. John Campus
- St. John School Community believes that we exist to continue the teaching mission of Jesus Christ.
- Mission Statement St. John School is a Catholic Community, called by Christ, to educate children Physically, Academically, Spiritually, and Socially, providing them with the keys they need for successful living in this world and for all eternity.
- St. John School will continue to involve students more fully in the mission of the Church.
- This will be accomplished through the building of a community rooted in the life of the Holy Spirit, a commitment of service to others and a response to the call for justice and peace in our work.”.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-4|
|Total Students||184 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monroe Grades: NS-8 | 511 students
151 N Monroe St
Monroe, MI 48162
(734)241-3377 0.6 NS-8
- Monroe Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
315 Scott St
Monroe, MI 48161
(734)241-1160 0.3 PK-8
- Monroe Grades: PK-8 | 94 students
186 Cole Rd
Monroe, MI 48162
(734)242-1378 2 PK-8
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?