Michael Dunn Center
- Michael Dunn Center have additional challenges to being able to make choices and find opportunities that many people take for granted.
- But, you wouldn't know by meeting them. In talking to most service recipients you would think that there are no obstacles, just opportunities.
- The attitude and spirit of the people served at Michael Dunn Center is inspiring.
- It is this impression left by those served that makes the employees of Michael Dunn Center excited to come to work every day.
- Simply put, the staff of Michael Dunn Center has chosen to work with children and adults with disabilities because they care.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nashville Grades: Inquire with school | 128 students
430 Allied Dr
Nashville, TN 37211
(615)832-4222 129.4 Inquire with school
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.