- Michael Dunn Center have additional challenges to being able to make choices and find opportunities that many people take for granted.
- But, you wouldn't know by meeting them. In talking to most service recipients you would think that there are no obstacles, just opportunities.
- The attitude and spirit of the people served at Michael Dunn Center is inspiring.
- It is this impression left by those served that makes the employees of Michael Dunn Center excited to come to work every day.
- Simply put, the staff of Michael Dunn Center has chosen to work with children and adults with disabilities because they care.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.