Michael Dunn Center
Tel: (865) 376-3416
- Michael Dunn Center have additional challenges to being able to make choices and find opportunities that many people take for granted.
- But, you wouldn't know by meeting them. In talking to most service recipients you would think that there are no obstacles, just opportunities.
- The attitude and spirit of the people served at Michael Dunn Center is inspiring.
- It is this impression left by those served that makes the employees of Michael Dunn Center excited to come to work every day.
- Simply put, the staff of Michael Dunn Center has chosen to work with children and adults with disabilities because they care.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.