- As Genesis Learning Centers strives for excellence, it is our mission as individuals and as a whole to assist each child, youth, and adult we serve to reach for their greatest human potential, find success from within, and to actively participate in the community of humankind.
- Our children, youth and families are precious gifts for the future.
- We provide a positive, safe and secure educational and treatment environment for our kids.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Inquire with school|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nashville Grades: NS-12
2323A Old Hickory Blvd
Nashville, TN 37215
(615)373-9550 7.8 NS-12
- Antioch Grades: 9-12 | 110 students
127 Rader Dr
Antioch, TN 37013
(615)279-6310 3.4 9-12
- Kingston Grades: 4-12 | 19 students
629 Gallaher Rd
Kingston, TN 37763
(865)376-3416 129.4 4-12
What curricula do private schools follow? Who accredits private schools? What kind of standards prevail? More here.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.