Currey Ingram Academy
- Currey Ingram Academy is an exemplary K-12 day school that empowers students with learning differences (such as ADHD, dyslexia) to achieve their fullest potential.
- The school delivers on its mission through evidenced-based instruction, individualized learning plans for each student, small classes and differentiated instruction.
- In addition to its strong academic program, the school offers a host of athletics, arts, and extracurricular opportunities.
- Located just south of Nashville, Tennessee, Currey Ingram Academy is situated on a pastoral 83-acre campus with state-of-the-art facilities.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council for Exceptional Children|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, ADHD, language-based|
|Total Students||318 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||105 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Algebra II Honors, British Literature Honors, Calculus Honors, Chemistry Honors, Earth Science Honors, English II Honors, Geometry Honors, Govt/Economics Honors, Physics Honors, Pre-Calculus Honors, Senior Capstone Project (required for all seniors), Senior Composition Honors, Spanish II, III, IV, V Honors, Statistics Honors, World History Honors|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants, school skirt, collared shirts, ties/jackets in upper grades)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||2016-17 Tuition is is $38,500 (grades K-9) and $39,680 (grades 10-12). Application fee is $250. Enrollment fee is $300.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Kathy Boles|
|Admissions Associate||Dolly Roach|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Golf,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Offerings vary by Division and change by semester. See curreyingram.org for lists.|
- We are so honored by your interest in Currey ingram Academy. Please visit our website at: http://www.curreyingam.org/admission for more information or call us for a tour at (615) 507-3173. Thank you.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brentwood Grades: 6-12 | 786 students
219 Granny White Pike
Brentwood, TN 37027
(615)523-0611 2.3 6-12
CIA has exceeded our expections in every way. Every day my child is happy to go to school, every day she learns more and more. Currey Ingram Academy has proven to be a exceptional educational experience for our child as well as for us. I did not comprehend the impact this school would have on our entire family until now. The teachers are amazing, the facility is amazing, it's almost too good to be true. If you're considering a school where every teacher knows your child and your family, a class size ratio of 3:1, a student body with the most genuine , friendly kids and a place where your child (and you) can call a second home then look no farther! The sacrifice is worth it.
- Posted by Parent - MD43