Mid Valley Christian School
Mid-Valley Christian School was established in 1985. We are located in Middleport, Ohio enrolling students in Pre-school through 12th grade from Ohio and West Virginia. Our graduating seniors have been accepted and are currently attending Ohio University, West Virginia University, Rio Grande University, Marshall University, Hocking College, Gallipolis Career College. We are very proud of our students.
- Top Ranked OH School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 64 students
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 6 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Mid Valley Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Average ACT score
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition ranges from $2,000-$2,300 per year. Multiple students within the same family receive a 10% discount.
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
300 Club, Community Outreach Program, Computer Tech, Drama, Helping Hands Program, Journalism/Newspaper, Office Assistant, Prom Committee, Sponsorship Program, Teacher Assistant, Yearbook Staff
- Our OGT scores are among the top in the county. We have had several students accepted into academic summer programs at Princeton University as well as other highly esteemed universities. Our elementary and secondary students soar in their reading, math and science classes. We offer exceptional academic and spiritual programs. We have chapel every Wednesday at 8:30 with various speakers from the community as well as missionaries that speak about their ministry and time spent abroad.
Most competent and caring staff. My grandson is in his second year there and absolutely loves going to school. He just started kindergarten and is reading! Very happy with all aspects of this school.
Highly recommend! Academic excellence!
Endorse Mid Valley Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?