Milhouse School Inc. Brodshaw
- Milhous School, a non-public school certified by the State Department of Education, offers on-grounds educational services to all of our residents.
- The program affords youngsters access to special education teachers, licensed speech therapists, school psychologists, and other supportive professionals on an as-needed basis.
- Each individual program is carefully carried out by staff members under the direction of the educational psychologist and principal.
- Our students enjoy small, self-contained classrooms with an average of six students per class, and three adult instructors, including a credentialed special education teacher.
- Each student progresses at his own level based on his particular Individualized Educational Plan.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||6 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?