- Milhous School, a non-public school certified by the State Department of Education, offers on-grounds educational services to all of our residents.
- The program affords youngsters access to special education teachers, licensed speech therapists, school psychologists, and other supportive professionals on an as-needed basis.
- Each individual program is carefully carried out by staff members under the direction of the educational psychologist and principal.
- Our students enjoy small, self-contained classrooms with an average of six students per class, and three adult instructors, including a credentialed special education teacher.
- Each student progresses at his own level based on his particular Individualized Educational Plan.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||6 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.