Milhouse School Inc. Brodshaw
- Milhous School, a non-public school certified by the State Department of Education, offers on-grounds educational services to all of our residents.
- The program affords youngsters access to special education teachers, licensed speech therapists, school psychologists, and other supportive professionals on an as-needed basis.
- Each individual program is carefully carried out by staff members under the direction of the educational psychologist and principal.
- Our students enjoy small, self-contained classrooms with an average of six students per class, and three adult instructors, including a credentialed special education teacher.
- Each student progresses at his own level based on his particular Individualized Educational Plan.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||6 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.