Milhouse School Inc. Brodshaw
- Milhous School, a non-public school certified by the State Department of Education, offers on-grounds educational services to all of our residents.
- The program affords youngsters access to special education teachers, licensed speech therapists, school psychologists, and other supportive professionals on an as-needed basis.
- Each individual program is carefully carried out by staff members under the direction of the educational psychologist and principal.
- Our students enjoy small, self-contained classrooms with an average of six students per class, and three adult instructors, including a credentialed special education teacher.
- Each student progresses at his own level based on his particular Individualized Educational Plan.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||6 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.