We would like to introduce you to our staff here at KinderCare in Milpitas.
We are proud to say that our teachers are truly dedicated to the growth and development of each and every child in our program.
In total, our staff members have over 175 years of experience working in the field of Early Childhood Education and we are adding to that number every day!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 74 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center located on Abel Street in Milpitas! Our program provides the foundation to children's early education. Through hands-on experiences, our program is designed to promote learning in several educational domains. Themed units encourage children's curiosity and every day learning. We provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment from Infancy through Kindergarten. Our teachers will honor your child's unique talents and interests by providing them with customized attention and activities that will enable them to learn and grow at their own pace and in their own way. We would love the opportunity to meet your family and introduce them to our KinderCare family. Come by and see what we have to offer!
- Parents use a security code to enter the program through our front entrance. Our three playgrounds are surrounded by fencing and remain secure throughout the day. Our staff members are certified in CPR and First Aid and are the first responders when a child is in need of medical attention. Every month we engage our children by doing practice emergency drills to be prepared for any emergency.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Mandarin, Spanish
- Pace, 4CS, Cal Works, Choices for Children.
Endorse Milpitas KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.