St. John The Baptist Catholic School
We invite you to consider St. John the Baptist Catholic School when selecting an educational program for your child! SJBS educates the whole child: academically, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
SJBS is a wonderful family orientated community. We are proud of our students and their accomplishments.
We have excellent teachers and staff who are dedicated to the students.
You may visit our campus by contacting Mrs. Horyza for an appointment by calling 408-262-8110.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 203 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,000
- Average class size: 30 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- St. John the Baptist Catholic School Serving Families of Milpitas and the greater Santa Clara Valley since 1987. Quality Education in the Catholic Tradition.... * Challenging its students in grades Pre-K - 8 *Balanced curriculum provided by nurturing highly - trained educators. *Extended Care available for K - 8 grades before and after school hours 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM * fully accredited by WASC & WCEA SJBS where faith and learning come together in harmony.
Endorse St. John The Baptist Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.