We invite you to consider St. John the Baptist Catholic School when selecting an educational program for your child! SJBS educates the whole child: academically, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
SJBS is a wonderful family orientated community. We are proud of our students and their accomplishments.
We have excellent teachers and staff who are dedicated to the students.
You may visit our campus by contacting Mrs. Horyza for an appointment by calling 408-262-8110.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 211 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,000
- Average class size: 30 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- St. John the Baptist Catholic School Serving Families of Milpitas and the greater Santa Clara Valley since 1987. Quality Education in the Catholic Tradition.... * Challenging its students in grades Pre-K - 8 *Balanced curriculum provided by nurturing highly - trained educators. *Extended Care available for K - 8 grades before and after school hours 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM * fully accredited by WASC & WCEA SJBS where faith and learning come together in harmony.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. John The Baptist Catholic School cost?
St. John The Baptist Catholic School's tuition is approximately $4,000 for private students.
What sports does St. John The Baptist Catholic School offer?
St. John The Baptist Catholic School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for St. John The Baptist Catholic School?
The application deadline for St. John The Baptist Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. John The Baptist Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.