Fremont Christian School
Fremont Christian Preschool offers an enriching program of highly creative activities designed to meet all of the developmental needs of each child.
In addition to a weekly music class for Grades K-6, musicians in Grades 4-6 participate in Beginning Band or Intermediate Band depending on audition results.
Our two new 1700 sq ft science laboratories are industry-rated labs featuring lecture spaces and high tech equipment that gives breadth and depth to our program offerings.
- Fremont Christian School`s mission is to partner with the family to build tomorrow today by providing a learning environment in which students will be equipped to grow continually in mind, body, spirit and community following Christ`s example in Luke 2:52.
- Our mission will be accomplished and California State Content Standards met through the measurement of Expected Schoolwide Learning Results (ESLRs).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||735 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||70 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1350|
|Average ACT score||30|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,500|
|Tuition Notes||Lower tuition rates for grades younger than 7-12. Different tuition for international students. Visit the school website for more information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Melissa Sanguinetti|
|Admissions Associate||Emily Bean|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBadminton, Baseball,|
Basketball, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||and high school, Athletics for elementary, Clubs for junior high and high school, junior high, Music and Fine Arts Programs starting as young as Transitional Kindergarten junior high, and high school,|
Athletics for elementary,
Clubs for junior high and high school,
Music and Fine Arts Programs starting as young as Transitional Kindergarten,
- Extended Care Program: 7:00 am-6:30 pm
- Summer Enrichment Programs (SEP)
- Day camps available during Easter & Christmas breaks via Harbor Light
- Award-winning fine arts program
- More yearlong UC-approved courses per student capita than any school from Walnut Creek to the greater San Jose area
- Authorized under federal law to enroll I-20, non-immigrant alien students
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San LorenzoGrades: 6-12 | 428 students
1000 Paseo Grande
San Lorenzo, CA 94580
- San LeandroGrades: 7-12 | 77 students
562 Lewelling Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94579
- Union CityGrades: K-12 | 32 students
33615 9th St.
Union City, CA 94587
- FremontGrades: K-8 | 230 students
40374 Fremont Blvd
Fremont, CA 94538
- San FranciscoGrades: 9-12 | 280 students
2901 California St
San Francisco, CA 94115
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.