Fremont Christian Preschool offers an enriching program of highly creative activities designed to meet all of the developmental needs of each child.
In addition to a weekly music class for Grades K-6, musicians in Grades 4-6 participate in Beginning Band or Intermediate Band depending on audition results.
Our two new 1700 sq ft science laboratories are industry-rated labs featuring lecture spaces and high tech equipment that gives breadth and depth to our program offerings.
- Fremont Christian School`s mission is to partner with the family to build tomorrow today by providing a learning environment in which students will be equipped to grow continually in mind, body, spirit and community following Christ`s example in Luke 2:52.
- Our mission will be accomplished and California State Content Standards met through the measurement of Expected Schoolwide Learning Results (ESLRs).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||735 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Average SAT score||1350|
|Average ACT score||30|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,100|
|Tuition Notes||Lower tuition rates for grades younger than 7-12. Different tuition for international students. Visit the school website for more information.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Melissa Sanguinetti|
|Admissions Associate||Emily Bean|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBadminton, Baseball,
Basketball, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Athletics for elementary, junior high, and high school, Clubs for junior high and high school, Music and Fine Arts Programs starting as young as Transitional Kindergarten Athletics for elementary, junior high, and high school,
Clubs for junior high and high school,
Music and Fine Arts Programs starting as young as Transitional Kindergarten,
- Extended Care Program: 7:00 am-6:30 pm
- Summer Enrichment Programs (SEP)
- Day camps available during Easter & Christmas breaks via Harbor Light
- Award-winning fine arts program
- More yearlong UC-approved courses per student capita than any school from Walnut Creek to the greater San Jose area
- Authorized under federal law to enroll I-20, non-immigrant alien students
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FremontGrades: K-8 | 230 students
40374 Fremont Blvd
Fremont, CA 94538
San LorenzoGrades: 6-12 | 415 students
1000 Paseo Grande
San Lorenzo, CA 94580
San LeandroGrades: 7-12 | 77 students
562 Lewelling Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94579
Union CityGrades: K-12 | 32 students
33615 9th St.
Union City, CA 94587
FremontGrades: K-9 | 52 students
36060 Fremont Blvd
Fremont, CA 94536
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.