Our Lady Of Guadalupe School
- Our Lady of Guadalupe School is located in Fremont, California.
- OLG is a PreK - 8th grade Catholic school with before & after-school care.
- OLG School is accredited by WASC, Western Association of Schools and Colleges and WCEA, Western Catholic Education Association.
- We are committed to providing an excellent, well-rounded education that is focused on all aspects of a child's development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,420|
|Tuition Notes||Listed tuition rate is for K-8th grades students. Different rates apply to PreK. Go to http://olgweb.org/admissions-procedures/ for details on tuition rates.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Karen Murray|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Book Club, STEM, Stewards of Creations, Student Council, Tech Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, dancersDivine, Instrumental Music, Performing Arts
- Our Lady of Guadalupe School is a child-centered school that empowers students to believe in themselves and their abilities. We facilitate the students` development in partnership with the parent as the primary educator. The Pastor, faculty, staff and parents strive to educate students who are committed to prayer and living a life of faith, dedicated to study, eager to embrace community and willing to serve others.
- The students' moral and spiritual development is nurtured through daily individual and community prayer. The structured curriculum incorporates innovative teaching methods while the students` learning is enhanced by liturgical experiences, service opportunities, and inter-grade faith family activities.
- The strength of the school is its dedication to supporting the needs and talents of the whole child in a safe and nurturing environment. Children of all ethnicities, faiths and genders are respected. We provide a supportive environment that allows for individual creativity, encourages independent thinking and offers support for varied learning modalities.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fremont Grades: NS-12 | 685 students
4760 Thornton Avenue
Fremont, CA 94536
(510)744-2241 2.9 NS-12
- Fremont Grades: NS | 233 students
38451 Fremont Blvd
Fremont, CA 94536
(510)797-8186 1.8 NS
- Fremont Grades: PK-8 | 259 students
43222 Mission Blvd
Fremont, CA 94539
(510)656-6525 2.7 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.