Our Lady Of Guadalupe School
- Our Lady of Guadalupe School is located in Fremont, California.
- OLG is a PreK - 8th grade Catholic school with before & after-school care.
- OLG School is accredited by WASC, Western Association of Schools and Colleges and WCEA, Western Catholic Education Association.
- We are committed to providing an excellent, well-rounded education that is focused on all aspects of a child's development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,420|
|Tuition Notes||Listed tuition rate is for K-8th grades students. Different rates apply to PreK. Go to http://olgweb.org/admissions-procedures/ for details on tuition rates.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Karen Murray|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Book Club, STEM, Stewards of Creations, Student Council, Tech Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, dancersDivine, Instrumental Music, Performing Arts
- Our Lady of Guadalupe School is a child-centered school that empowers students to believe in themselves and their abilities. We facilitate the students` development in partnership with the parent as the primary educator. The Pastor, faculty, staff and parents strive to educate students who are committed to prayer and living a life of faith, dedicated to study, eager to embrace community and willing to serve others.
- The students' moral and spiritual development is nurtured through daily individual and community prayer. The structured curriculum incorporates innovative teaching methods while the students` learning is enhanced by liturgical experiences, service opportunities, and inter-grade faith family activities.
- The strength of the school is its dedication to supporting the needs and talents of the whole child in a safe and nurturing environment. Children of all ethnicities, faiths and genders are respected. We provide a supportive environment that allows for individual creativity, encourages independent thinking and offers support for varied learning modalities.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fremont Grades: NS-12 | 685 students
4760 Thornton Avenue
Fremont, CA 94536
(510) 744-2241 2.9 NS-12
- Fremont Grades: PK-8 | 448 students
38451 Fremont Blvd
Fremont, CA 94536
(510) 797-8186 1.8 PK-8
- Fremont Grades: PK-8 | 259 students
43222 Mission Blvd
Fremont, CA 94539
(510) 656-6525 2.7 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.