Holy Spirit School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 331 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,490
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 30 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
School uniform on most days
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Childrens Choir, Ecology Club, HSPT Class, Peer Tutoring, Portuguese Club, Robotics, Science Club, Student Council
Holy Spirit School provides academic rigor and
educationalsuccess by developing the minds and hearts of our
students (Kindergarten through 8th grades). Additionally, Holy
Spirit Preschool is available for students ages 3-5.
- We strive to achieve Academic Excellence by providing students with the tools and attention they need to excel.
- Teacher/Student Ratio - With a teacher and instructional assistant in our classrooms, a low teacher-student ratio allows us to differentialize instruction to address the individual needs of our students.
- Committed and Caring Staff - Our highly skilled teachers are dedicated to maintaining academic standards.
- Faith and Value Formation - Through our Student Learning Expectations, Holy Spirit School provides a foundation of faith, spirituality, and character that will sustain your child for a lifetime.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Holy Spirit School cost?
Holy Spirit School's tuition is approximately $8,490 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Holy Spirit School?
The acceptance rate of Holy Spirit School is 80%, which is lower than the national average of 84%.
What sports does Holy Spirit School offer?
Holy Spirit School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Holy Spirit School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Holy Spirit School?
The application deadline for Holy Spirit School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Holy Spirit School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards