Holy Spirit School
- Holy Spirit School is a Pre-K through 8th grade school located in Fremont, California and is a vital ministry of Holy Spirit Parish in the Diocese of Oakland.
- For 60 years we have been dedicated to developing the whole child by providing a quality Catholic education in a safe and caring environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||314 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||30 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School uniform on most days)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,600|
|Tuition Notes||Family rates are available for 2,3, or 4 children in a family.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Holy Spirit School provides academic rigor and
educationalsuccess by developing the minds and hearts of our
students (Kindergarten through 8th grades). Additionally, Holy
Spirit Preschool is available for students ages 3-5.
- We strive to achieve Academic Excellence by providing students with the tools and attention they need to excel.
- Teacher/Student Ratio - With a teacher and instructional assistant in our classrooms, a low teacher-student ratio allows us to differentialize instruction to address the individual needs of our students.
- Committed and Caring Staff - Our highly skilled teachers are dedicated to maintaining academic standards.
- Faith and Value Formation - Through our Student Learning Expectations, Holy Spirit School provides a foundation of faith, spirituality, and character that will sustain your child for a lifetime.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fremont Grades: NS-12 | 685 students
4760 Thornton Avenue
Fremont, CA 94536
(510)744-2241 0.9 NS-12
- Fremont Grades: PK-8 | 221 students
40374 Fremont Blvd
Fremont, CA 94538
(510)657-1674 2.3 PK-8
- Fremont Grades: NS | 233 students
38451 Fremont Blvd
Fremont, CA 94536
(510)797-8186 0.5 NS
- Newark Grades: NS-8
35487 Dumbarton Ct
Newark, CA 94560
(510)739-0300 2.8 NS-8
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.