St. Martin Of Tours School
- St. Martin of Tours Catholic School nurtures and inspires every student to believe and live our faith, achieve their full potential, and roar as they serve in our community and beyond.
- In partnership with parents, staff, and parishioners, St. Martin of Tours School provides and supports our students` education in an environment centered around our Catholic values and beliefs in order to foster a lifelong love of learning.
- We believe by living our Catholic faith students are encouraged to have a personal relationship with God, embrace the Gospel message, and celebrate their unique gifts.
- We achieve by developing our students` abilities and challenging them to problem solve, think analytically, work collaboratively, and communicate effectively.
- We roar by sending forth students who take responsibility for their actions, are capable of leading others, serve those in need, and stand up for what is right.
- St. Martin of Tours School honors tradition and embraces innovation to provide students a strong Catholic foundation for a bright future, while challenging each student to reach their full spiritual, academic, and personal potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Differenciated teaching, Learning lab for enrichment, remediation and intervention|
|Total Students||354 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||36 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 18 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,250|
|Tuition Notes||Active parishioners pay at the above rate, with a slight discount for multiple children. Non-participating families pay $12,458|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Lindsi Baldwin|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Concert Band
- Spanish K-8
- Music program, vocal and instrumental
- Art teacher with dedicated art room
- Fully-equipped science lab
- Outdoor education trips to: Gold Country, Marin Headlands, Yosemite, Olympic National Park and more
- Library with up to date resources and Librarian
- Robotics program for 7th & 8th grade
- Competitive sports starting in 5th grade
- 1:1 ipad program for Middle School 6th-8th
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Clara Grades: NS-8
725 Washington St
Santa Clara, CA 95050
(408)246-6797 1.5 NS-8
- San Jose Grades: NS-K | 95 students
1170 Foxworthy Avenue
San Jose, CA 95118
(408)723-5140 4.6 NS-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.