St. Martin Of Tours School
Tel: (408) 287-3630
- St. Martin of Tours Catholic School nurtures and inspires every student to believe and live our faith, achieve their full potential, and roar as they serve in our community and beyond.
- In partnership with parents, staff, and parishioners, St. Martin of Tours School provides and supports our students` education in an environment centered around our Catholic values and beliefs in order to foster a lifelong love of learning.
- We believe by living our Catholic faith students are encouraged to have a personal relationship with God, embrace the Gospel message, and celebrate their unique gifts.
- We achieve by developing our students` abilities and challenging them to problem solve, think analytically, work collaboratively, and communicate effectively.
- We roar by sending forth students who take responsibility for their actions, are capable of leading others, serve those in need, and stand up for what is right.
- St. Martin of Tours School honors tradition and embraces innovation to provide students a strong Catholic foundation for a bright future, while challenging each student to reach their full spiritual, academic, and personal potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Differenciated teaching, Learning lab for enrichment, remediation and intervention|
|Total Students||354 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||36 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 18 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,250|
|Tuition Notes||Active parishioners pay at the above rate, with a slight discount for multiple children. Non-participating families pay $12,458|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Lindsi Baldwin|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Concert Band
- Spanish K-8
- Music program, vocal and instrumental
- Art teacher with dedicated art room
- Fully-equipped science lab
- Outdoor education trips to: Gold Country, Marin Headlands, Yosemite, Olympic National Park and more
- Library with up to date resources and Librarian
- Robotics program for 7th & 8th grade
- Competitive sports starting in 5th grade
- 1:1 ipad program for Middle School 6th-8th
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Clara Grades: NS-8
725 Washington St
Santa Clara, CA 95050
(408) 246-6797 1.5 NS-8
- San Jose Grades: NS-9 | 555 students
3435 Birchwood Lane
San Jose, CA 95132
(408) 945-6530 7.6 NS-9
- San Jose Grades: NS-K | 95 students
1170 Foxworthy Avenue
San Jose, CA 95118
(408) 723-5140 4.6 NS-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.