St. Martin Of Tours School
- St. Martin of Tours School is a parish school rich in the tradition of Catholic education and committed to academic excellence.
- Together with the family and parish community, we are dedicated to creating a positive future.
- Together, we teach the gospel and practice Christian virtues. Together, we value the dignity and uniqueness of each person and promote a warm and welcoming community.
- Together, we challenge our students and ourselves to think critically, to express ourselves creatively, and to act responsibly as we become true disciples of Jesus.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Differenciated teaching, Learning lab for enrichment, remediation and intervention|
|Total Students||348 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||36 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 22 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,327|
|Tuition Notes||Active parishioners pay at the above rate, with a slight discount for multiple children. Non-participating families pay $11,339|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Lindsi Baldwin|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Concert Band Choir, Concert Band,|
- Spanish K-8
- Music program, vocal and instrumental
- Art teacher with dedicated art room
- Fully-equipped science lab
- Outdoor education trips to: Gold Country, Marin Headlands, Yosemite, Hidden Villa, Olympic National Park and more.
- Library with up to date resources and Librarian
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa ClaraGrades: KG-8 | 298 students
725 Washington St
Santa Clara, CA 95050
- Los AltosGrades: K-8 | 176 students
1175 Altamead Dr
Los Altos, CA 94024
- CampbellGrades: PK-8 | 146 students
90 E Latimer Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008
- Mountain ViewGrades: K-8 | 35 students
320 Moorpark Way
Mountain View, CA 94041
- San JoseGrades: NS-8 | 280 students
1051 W San Fernando St
San Jose, CA 95126
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.