St. Martin Of Tours School
- St. Martin of Tours Catholic School nurtures and inspires every student to believe and live our faith, achieve their full potential, and roar as they serve in our community and beyond.
- In partnership with parents, staff, and parishioners, St. Martin of Tours School provides and supports our students` education in an environment centered around our Catholic values and beliefs in order to foster a lifelong love of learning.
- We believe by living our Catholic faith students are encouraged to have a personal relationship with God, embrace the Gospel message, and celebrate their unique gifts.
- We achieve by developing our students` abilities and challenging them to problem solve, think analytically, work collaboratively, and communicate effectively.
- We roar by sending forth students who take responsibility for their actions, are capable of leading others, serve those in need, and stand up for what is right.
- St. Martin of Tours School honors tradition and embraces innovation to provide students a strong Catholic foundation for a bright future, while challenging each student to reach their full spiritual, academic, and personal potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Differenciated teaching, Learning lab for enrichment, remediation and intervention|
|Total Students||354 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||36 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 18 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,250|
|Tuition Notes||Active parishioners pay at the above rate, with a slight discount for multiple children. Non-participating families pay $12,458|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Lindsi Baldwin|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Concert Band
- Spanish K-8
- Music program, vocal and instrumental
- Art teacher with dedicated art room
- Fully-equipped science lab
- Outdoor education trips to: Gold Country, Marin Headlands, Yosemite, Olympic National Park and more
- Library with up to date resources and Librarian
- Robotics program for 7th & 8th grade
- Competitive sports starting in 5th grade
- 1:1 ipad program for Middle School 6th-8th
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Clara Grades: NS-8 | 298 students
725 Washington St
Santa Clara, CA 95050
(408)246-6797 1.5 NS-8
- San Jose Grades: NS-K | 95 students
1170 Foxworthy Avenue
San Jose, CA 95118
(408)723-5140 4.6 NS-K
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?