Old Orchard School
Tel: (408) 378-5935
Old Orchard School Photo #5 - After-school athletics program including volleyball, cross country, basketball and track and field.
Old Orchard School Photo #7 - Every year in January our 1st graders write and deliver their very own "I Have a Dream" speeches.
- Old Orchard is a private, independent school offering Jr. Kindergarten through 8th Grade.
- Our students are the heart of a warm and supportive educational community in which they are encouraged to embrace a challenging and engaging academic program and to immerse themselves in a wide selection of arts and technology courses.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$25,100|
|Tuition Notes||JK Half Day $12,240 JK Full Day $20,400 Kindergarten $23,300 Grades 1-8 $25,100|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$12,000|
|Admissions Director||Tracie Tunnell|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||18 extracurriculars|
Club or Organization:
3D Printing, App Design, Chess, Cooking Club, Robotics, Speech and Debate, Student Council, Yearbook Staff, Yoga Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Children's Book Illustration, Claymation, Creative Writing, Drama, Improv, Music class, Plein Air Sketching
- Old Orchard is the small school that delivers a big education. We ask a lot of our students. Academic subjects are accelerated, but never rushed. We emphasize comprehension and critical thinking, asking our students to work toward thoughtful solutions to challenging questions. Digital, visual and performing arts programs offer balance, providing students with creative outlets that also strengthen their academic work. From Jr. Kindergarten through 8th Grade, our faculty and staff have the time to work closely with individual students, whether it be guiding them through tough math problems or coaching them through life lessons.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Campbell Grades: PK-12 | 28 students
1 W Campbell Ave (J70)
Campbell, CA 95008
(408) 898-8627 0.2 PK-12
- Fremont Grades: PK-6 | 214 students
155 Washington Blvd
Fremont, CA 94539
(510) 490-1993 17.1 PK-6
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.