Campbell Christian Schools
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Since 1967, the teachers and staff at Campbell Christian Schools have been dedicated to providing a rigorous academic program, a wide variety of enrichment activities, and spiritual and social awareness to the children of the Silicon Valley.
- Our experienced and caring teachers and staff members are driven to meet the various academic, spiritual, and social needs of the children in our care.
- Campbell Christian School's exists to develop a firm foundation in children spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically, utilizing biblical truths and a desire for knowledge to prepare the youth of today for service and leadership in the future.
- Campbell Christian School is focused on the development of Christian students, laying the foundation in them of Christ's love, His purpose, His lessons, and His message and preparing them for a life of service to their family, their church, their community, and their country.
- While creating a caring community with parents, students, and staff, Campbell Christian School seeks to prepare students to become active, positive role models in their communities and for future generations.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||443 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,161|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Keyboard Lessons
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Campbell Grades: PK-8 | 254 students
775 Waldo Road
Campbell, CA 95008
(408)370-6727 0.9 PK-8
- San Jose Grades: PK-8 | 153 students
1175 Hillsdale Avenue
San Jose, CA 95118
(408)269-2222 5.2 PK-8
- San Jose Grades: PK-8 | 302 students
4950 Mitty Way
San Jose, CA 95129
(408)252-3659 2.2 PK-8
- Campbell Grades: PK-8 | 163 students
400 W Campbell Ave
Campbell, CA 95008
(408)378-5935 1 PK-8
my daughter started at Hearts and Hands and she instantly loved it. The teachers were warm and loving. They taught her with such patience. She has been there almost a year now and she has grown so much. She looks forward to going to school in the morning. We just love the supporting staff as well. Thank you Hearts and Hands.
- Posted by Parent - monique
I am a parent of a 6th grader at Campbell Christian School and can't say enough great things about it. Our daughter has been attending school here since second grade has grown so much, spiritually and academically. There is a firm Christian foundation, as well as excellent teaching and a true family feel. The teachers and staff put the children's needs first and incorporate so much love in to their lives. The field trips are incredible and the Science camps are an experience our daughter will never forget. The enrichment classes and sports programs are also amazing, We feel very blessed to have found a home at Campbell Christian School!
- Posted by Parent - clapo
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.