- Since 1967, the teachers and staff at Campbell Christian Schools have been dedicated to providing a rigorous academic program, a wide variety of enrichment activities, and spiritual and social awareness to the children of the Silicon Valley.
- Our experienced and caring teachers and staff members are driven to meet the various academic, spiritual, and social needs of the children in our care.
- Campbell Christian School's exists to develop a firm foundation in children spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically, utilizing biblical truths and a desire for knowledge to prepare the youth of today for service and leadership in the future.
- Campbell Christian School is focused on the development of Christian students, laying the foundation in them of Christ's love, His purpose, His lessons, and His message and preparing them for a life of service to their family, their church, their community, and their country.
- While creating a caring community with parents, students, and staff, Campbell Christian School seeks to prepare students to become active, positive role models in their communities and for future generations.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||442 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,161|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Flag Football,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Club, Keyboard Lessons, Sports Teams, Theater Chess Club, Sports Teams, Theater, Keyboard Lessons,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CampbellGrades: PK-8 | 236 students
775 Waldo Road
Campbell, CA 95008
San JoseGrades: PK-8 | 153 students
1175 Hillsdale Avenue
San Jose, CA 95118
CampbellGrades: PK-8 | 299 students
1300 Sheffield Ave
Campbell, CA 95008
Palo AltoGrades: 1-8 | 59 students
525 San Antonio Av
Palo Alto, CA 94306
Los AltosGrades: PK-8 | 261 students
625 Magdalena Avenue
Los Altos, CA 94024
I am a parent of a 6th grader at Campbell Christian School and can't say enough great things about it. Our daughter has been attending school here since second grade has grown so much, spiritually and academically. There is a firm Christian foundation, as well as excellent teaching and a true family feel. The teachers and staff put the children's needs first and incorporate so much love in to their lives. The field trips are incredible and the Science camps are an experience our daughter will never forget. The enrichment classes and sports programs are also amazing, We feel very blessed to have found a home at Campbell Christian School!
- Posted by Parent - clapo
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.