- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 365 students
- Yearly Tuition: $40,700
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 11 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
School uniform, free dress days
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Coding, Cooking, H.E.R.O. (Helping Everyone Reach Out), Knitting and sewing, Music, Student Council, Theater Arts
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Ask any child on our campus about Hillbrook's Core Values and they will readily share ours: "Be Kind, Be Curious, Take Risks, Be Your Best."
- Our Vision: To inspire students to reach beyond themselves and make a difference in the world.
- Our Mission: Hillbrook provides an extraordinary educational experience that fosters a love of learning in our students and helps them develop the knowledge, skills, and confidence to achieve their highest individual potential in school and in life. At Hillbrook, students are known and valued as individuals and every day is a journey of self-discovery, imaginative thinking, creative problem solving, and friendship.
- Notable Programs:
- Founded in 2017, the Scott Center for Social Entrepreneurship was born out of Hillbrook School`s vision to inspire children to reach beyond to make a difference in the world. Guided by the six pillars of social entrepreneurship-Systems, Finance, Story, Civics, Design, and Agency-The Scott Center empowers learners to engage deeply in complex challenges locally and globally. The Scott Center ignites the changemaker in all students, nurturing the skills and mindsets to turn ideas into impact.
- The Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE) at Hillbrook School is a learning institute dedicated to the continual, intentional growth of educators at Hillbrook and beyond.
- The Resident Teacher Program highlights HIllbrook's co-teaching model, placing Resident Teachers alongside lead teachers, maintaining a 1:7 teacher-to-student ratio, and enabling teaching teams to meet each child where they are in their learning and development everyday.
- Our Graduates: There is no better way to see how the Hillbrook experience carries our students throughout their lives than by hearing from our graduates yourself: Click here to hear from recent Hillbrook alumni.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Hillbrook School cost?
Hillbrook School's tuition is approximately $40,700 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Hillbrook School?
The acceptance rate of Hillbrook School is 80%, which is lower than the national average of 84%.
Does Hillbrook School offer a summer program?
Yes, Hillbrook School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Hillbrook School offer?
Hillbrook School offers 6 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Swimming, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Hillbrook School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Hillbrook School?
The application deadline for Hillbrook School is Feb. 11 / rolling (applications are due on Feb. 11 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Hillbrook School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards