Sacred Heart School
- Sacred Heart is a Catholic parish school dedicated to providing a safe and nurturing environment for all students.
- Inspired by Jesus' life, students are encouraged to become participating members of the church and surrounding community.
- The faculty and clergy, in partnership with the parents, promote a community of faith and challenge students to achieve academic and personal excellence.
- Our philosophy reflects a thoroughness of instruction by addressing the intellectual, spiritual, cultural and physical needs of our students.
- We work to develop the skills, knowledge and behaviors which are necessary for our students to be creative, intellectually curious, self-motivated and self-confident.
- We strive to help our students become independent thinkers who are able to apply learned skills to daily life.
- Sacred Heart has high expectations for each child and through praise and positive reinforcement, we produce self-confident students who know the value of hard work, the joy of achievement and the responsibility of respecting others.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||281 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sunnyvale Grades: PK-6 | 977 students
790 E Duane Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
(408)738-3261 8.2 PK-6
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.