Sacred Heart School
- Sacred Heart is a Catholic parish school dedicated to providing a safe and nurturing environment for all students.
- Inspired by Jesus' life, students are encouraged to become participating members of the church and surrounding community.
- The faculty and clergy, in partnership with the parents, promote a community of faith and challenge students to achieve academic and personal excellence.
- Our philosophy reflects a thoroughness of instruction by addressing the intellectual, spiritual, cultural and physical needs of our students.
- We work to develop the skills, knowledge and behaviors which are necessary for our students to be creative, intellectually curious, self-motivated and self-confident.
- We strive to help our students become independent thinkers who are able to apply learned skills to daily life.
- Sacred Heart has high expectations for each child and through praise and positive reinforcement, we produce self-confident students who know the value of hard work, the joy of achievement and the responsibility of respecting others.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||281 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sunnyvale Grades: PK-6 | 977 students
790 E Duane Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
(408)738-3261 8.2 PK-6
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.