Sacred Heart School
Tel: (408) 867-9241
- Sacred Heart is a Catholic parish school dedicated to providing a safe and nurturing environment for all students.
- Inspired by Jesus' life, students are encouraged to become participating members of the church and surrounding community.
- The faculty and clergy, in partnership with the parents, promote a community of faith and challenge students to achieve academic and personal excellence.
- Our philosophy reflects a thoroughness of instruction by addressing the intellectual, spiritual, cultural and physical needs of our students.
- We work to develop the skills, knowledge and behaviors which are necessary for our students to be creative, intellectually curious, self-motivated and self-confident.
- We strive to help our students become independent thinkers who are able to apply learned skills to daily life.
- Sacred Heart has high expectations for each child and through praise and positive reinforcement, we produce self-confident students who know the value of hard work, the joy of achievement and the responsibility of respecting others.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||268 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Altos Grades: K-12 | 595 students
327 Fremont Ave
Los Altos, CA 94024
(650) 209-3050 8.1 K-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.