Sacred Heart School
- Sacred Heart is a Catholic parish school dedicated to providing a safe and nurturing environment for all students.
- Inspired by Jesus' life, students are encouraged to become participating members of the church and surrounding community.
- The faculty and clergy, in partnership with the parents, promote a community of faith and challenge students to achieve academic and personal excellence.
- Our philosophy reflects a thoroughness of instruction by addressing the intellectual, spiritual, cultural and physical needs of our students.
- We work to develop the skills, knowledge and behaviors which are necessary for our students to be creative, intellectually curious, self-motivated and self-confident.
- We strive to help our students become independent thinkers who are able to apply learned skills to daily life.
- Sacred Heart has high expectations for each child and through praise and positive reinforcement, we produce self-confident students who know the value of hard work, the joy of achievement and the responsibility of respecting others.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||248 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SaratogaGrades: PK-8 | 337 students
13601 Saratoga Ave.
Saratoga, CA 95070
- CampbellGrades: PK-8 | 146 students
90 E Latimer Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008
- Los GatosGrades: PK-8 | 361 students
300 Marchmont Dr
Los Gatos, CA 95032
- SunnyvaleGrades: NS-6 | 892 students
790 E Duane Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.