Peppertree School Of Los Gatos
- Peppertree Schools of Los Gatos, serving the San Jose and Los Gatos areas, is a leading provider of child care, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten and before & after school programs for children ages 6 weeks to 9 years.
- Collectively, our schools provide child care programs for infants and toddlers, preschool, pre-k and kindergarten, before and after school care for elementary students, and a very active and fun summer camp! Our warm environment and loving staff makes Peppertree an outstanding learning environment for your child.
- Our mission is to tie family, school and community together in a warm, nurturing and multi-cultural environment where our students, their families, and our staff feel comfortable and connected.
- Our balanced teaching and individual attention fosters high self-esteem, healthy relationships, and a deep love of learning, enabling our children to perform at their fullest potential in their life journey that awaits them.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Campbell Grades: NS-K
1260 Erin Way
Campbell, CA 95008
(408)559-1566 1.8 NS-K
- San Jose Grades: PK-8 | 191 students
1980 Hamilton Avenue
San Jose, CA 95125
(408)626-8008 3.8 PK-8
- San Jose Grades: NS-K | 95 students
4645 Albany Drive
San Jose, CA 95129
(408)985-1460 5.7 NS-K
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?