Peppertree School Of Los Gatos
- Peppertree Schools of Los Gatos, serving the San Jose and Los Gatos areas, is a leading provider of child care, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten and before & after school programs for children ages 6 weeks to 9 years.
- Collectively, our schools provide child care programs for infants and toddlers, preschool, pre-k and kindergarten, before and after school care for elementary students, and a very active and fun summer camp! Our warm environment and loving staff makes Peppertree an outstanding learning environment for your child.
- Our mission is to tie family, school and community together in a warm, nurturing and multi-cultural environment where our students, their families, and our staff feel comfortable and connected.
- Our balanced teaching and individual attention fosters high self-esteem, healthy relationships, and a deep love of learning, enabling our children to perform at their fullest potential in their life journey that awaits them.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Campbell Grades: NS-K
1260 Erin Way
Campbell, CA 95008
(408)559-1566 1.8 NS-K
- San Jose Grades: PK-8 | 191 students
1980 Hamilton Avenue
San Jose, CA 95125
(408)626-8008 3.8 PK-8
- San Jose Grades: NS-K | 95 students
4645 Albany Drive
San Jose, CA 95129
(408)985-1460 5.7 NS-K
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.