Waldorf School Of The Peninsula
Tenth grade students learn computer modeling with the program Stella, as part of their technology class.
- Beginning with the intimacy and warmth of our parent-toddler classes, progressing through our joyful nursery and kindergartens to the challenging and experiential curriculum of our grades, and culminating in the academic and artistic rigor of our high school, Waldorf School of the Peninsula offers an exceptional education for your child from toddler to young adult.
- Our school fosters the capacities needed for a successful, purposeful, and joyful life, ignites intrinsic passion for learning, and inspires responsibility for self, community and the world.
- These include confidence and self-discipline, the ability to think independently and work with others, mastery of analytical and critical faculties, fluency with creative and artistic expression, and reverence for the beauty and wonder of the world.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Waldorf Schools of North America
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||322 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 11|
|Admissions Director||Ashley Brickeen & Audrey Lee|
|Admissions Associate||Audrey Lee|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Eurythmy, Guitar, Handbell Choir, Orchestra/Strings, Robotics Band, Eurythmy, Guitar, Handbell Choir, Robotics, Orchestra/Strings,
- Waldorf graduates enter adulthood with the "21st century skills" of confidence and self-discipline, the ability to think independently and work with others, mastery of analytical and critical faculties, fluency with creative and artistic expression, and reverence for the beauty and wonder of life.
- Waldorf alumni work in all sectors of the economy, bringing their passion for learning and their highly developed ethics to the realms of science and technology, business, the arts, the environment, government, and other new and traditional professions.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Los Altos HillsGrades: 7-12 | 297 students
26800 Fremont Rd
Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
Mountain ViewGrades: 9-12 | 1667 students
1885 Miramonte Ave
Mountain View, CA 94040
Mountain ViewGrades: 9-12 | 150 students
360 S Shoreline Blvd
Mountain View, CA 94041
Los GatosGrades: PK-6 | 28 students
15080 Los Gatos Blvd
Los Gatos, CA 95032
San JoseGrades: PK-8 | 348 students
300 O'Connor Drive
San Jose, CA 95128
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017