- Miramonte School was founded in 1920 and is owned and operated by the Seventh-Day Adventist Church’s educational system—the second-largest private educational system in the world.
- Miramonte School offers an affordable, family-oriented, Christian environment for children in Pre- Kindergarten through 8th Grade.
- Miramonte School was established to provide an excellent education in a distinctive Christian environment.
- We are part of the largest Protestant educational system in the world, and our faculty and staff continue the system wide educational tradition of encouraging and nurturing children to develop and perform at their highest potential.
- Our intimate campus allows our teachers to get to know each child's abilities and learning style.
- The overriding goal guiding Miramonte School’s operation is to prepare our students to live successful, rewarding lives that are guided by a life-long commitment to values rooted in the teachings of Christ.
- We strive to introduce students of all abilities to the gift of knowledge, the wonders of the world God has entrusted to us, and the responsibility to act wisely and thoughtfully in all things.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||139 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Altos Grades: NS-8 | 164 students
625 Magdalena Avenue
Los Altos, CA 94024
(650)948-3738 1 NS-8
- Los Altos Grades: NS-6 | 96 students
101 North El Monte Road
Los Altos, CA 94022
(650)949-0909 1.7 NS-6
- Los Altos Grades: NS-12 | 322 students
11311 Mora Dr
Los Altos, CA 94024
(650)209-9400 1.5 NS-12
- Campbell Grades: NS-8 | 258 students
775 Waldo Road
Campbell, CA 95008
(408)370-6727 8.8 NS-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.