Canterbury Christian School
- The primary objective and purpose of Canterbury Christian School is to train the student in the knowledge of God and the Christian way of life - and to give students an excellent education for that life.
- The school is a non-profit corporation offering kindergarten through sixth grade.
- It teaches a Christian world and life view, training its students to glorify God in every area of life.
- The school was established in the belief that the education of children is the God-given responsiblity of parents and the church, and exists to provide children with a strong academic foundation and a Christian worldview.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Los AltosGrades: PK-8 | 261 students
625 Magdalena Avenue
Los Altos, CA 94024
Los GatosGrades: PK-6 | 28 students
15080 Los Gatos Blvd
Los Gatos, CA 95032
MilpitasGrades: PK-8 | 237 students
360 S Abel St
Milpitas, CA 95035
San JoseGrades: NS-K | 95 students
1170 Foxworthy Avenue
San Jose, CA 95118
San JoseGrades: NS-8 | 383 students
3435 Birchwood Lane
San Jose, CA 95132
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?