- The primary objective and purpose of Canterbury Christian School is to train the student in the knowledge of God and the Christian way of life - and to give students an excellent education for that life.
- The school is a non-profit corporation offering kindergarten through sixth grade.
- It teaches a Christian world and life view, training its students to glorify God in every area of life.
- The school was established in the belief that the education of children is the God-given responsiblity of parents and the church, and exists to provide children with a strong academic foundation and a Christian worldview.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San JoseGrades: PK-8 | 348 students
300 O'Connor Drive
San Jose, CA 95128
SunnyvaleGrades: NS-6 | 892 students
790 E Duane Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Los AltosGrades: K-8 | 176 students
1175 Altamead Dr
Los Altos, CA 94024
CampbellGrades: PK-8 | 141 students
90 E Latimer Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008
Mountain ViewGrades: K-8 | 35 students
320 Moorpark Way
Mountain View, CA 94041
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.