Canterbury Christian School
- The primary objective and purpose of Canterbury Christian School is to train the student in the knowledge of God and the Christian way of life - and to give students an excellent education for that life.
- The school is a non-profit corporation offering kindergarten through sixth grade.
- It teaches a Christian world and life view, training its students to glorify God in every area of life.
- The school was established in the belief that the education of children is the God-given responsiblity of parents and the church, and exists to provide children with a strong academic foundation and a Christian worldview.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MilpitasGrades: PK-8 | 237 students
360 S Abel St
Milpitas, CA 95035
- San JoseGrades: NS-K | 95 students
1170 Foxworthy Avenue
San Jose, CA 95118
- San JoseGrades: NS-8 | 383 students
3435 Birchwood Lane
San Jose, CA 95132
- Palo AltoGrades: K | 75 students
Po Box 60298
Palo Alto, CA 94306
- San JoseGrades: PK-8 | 348 students
300 O'Connor Drive
San Jose, CA 95128
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.