- St. Clare, founded in 1856 by the sisters of Notre Dame, is committed to teaching the Good News to all students in grades K - 8.
- We, the community of St. Clare, believe that Catholic education is an expression of the mission entrusted by Jesus Christ to our church.
- Recognizing parents as primary educators, we focus on the ongoing development of the whole child.
- Through our Silver Box program, we foster the values of learning, caring, worshipping and growing in a Christ-centered environment where the uniqueness of every child is valued.
- We offer quality Catholic education by encouraging all students to develop respect for self and others.
- In addition to a fine academic program, our faculty and staff believe our mission is to recognize that parents are partners in this educational process, while creating a community of faith and love.
- St. Clare School offers a curriculum that fosters the growth and development of each child spiritually, academically, socially, psychologically, and physically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||298 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||34 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,000|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San JoseGrades: PK-8 | 348 students
300 O'Connor Drive
San Jose, CA 95128
Mountain ViewGrades: K-8 | 35 students
320 Moorpark Way
Mountain View, CA 94041
CampbellGrades: PK-8 | 141 students
90 E Latimer Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008
San JoseGrades: NS-8 | 280 students
1051 W San Fernando St
San Jose, CA 95126
FremontGrades: PK-6 | 295 students
155 Washington Blvd
Fremont, CA 94539
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.