Montessori School Of Fremont
- Montessori Schools of Fremont offers a program of education for children based on the highly regarded Montessori Method.
- The Montessori concept of education allows children to experience the joy of learning at an early age.
- Intellectual, creative, physical, and social growth flourish. Each child works and learns at his own pace, and according to his own capacities in a noncompetitive atmosphere.
- Children of varying ages work together in the same classroom, stimulating both academic and social growth.
- Montessori recognizes the potential of the young child and strives to develop the potential of each child through a "prepared environment." Specially trained Montessori teachers and unique teaching materials are utilized.
- The teacher prepares the classroom, observes the children, directs activities, and offers work according the readiness and needs of each child.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||231 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Montessori School Of Fremont also viewed these schools: Mission Valley Montessori Children's Learning Center, Casa Di Mir Montessori School, Old Orchard School, Canterbury Christian School and Los Altos Christian School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fremont Grades: PK-K | 202 students
39600 Mission Blvd
Fremont, CA 94539
(510)793-2327 2.7 PK-K
- Campbell Grades: PK-8 | 161 students
400 W Campbell Ave
Campbell, CA 95008
(408)378-5935 17.1 PK-8
- Los Altos Grades: NS-6 | 96 students
101 North El Monte Road
Los Altos, CA 94022
(650)949-0909 14.2 NS-6
- Los Altos Grades: NS-8 | 164 students
625 Magdalena Avenue
Los Altos, CA 94024
(650)948-3738 15.5 NS-8
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.