Milpitas Christian School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-9
- Students: 555 students
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Khaki or blue pants/skirt and white, blue, or burgundy polo)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Diets & Life - Food Explorers Club, Engineering For Kids, Los Altos Chinese School (LACS)
Arts and Music Programs:
Clay Art, Creative Art
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Skatedogs - Mobile Skateboard Park, Tennis
- Milpitas Christian School (MCS) offers excellent academics with a balanced approach to learning. We prepare students for a lifetime of learning, service to their communities, and future success.
- One of the most important challenges for every teacher to motivate their students. Our experienced teachers, coaches and specialists know how to activate each child's innate curiosity to explore and to learn.
- Our information-based, high technology world needs critical thinkers with problem-solving skills. MCS offers a learning environment that encourages exploration and stimulates creativity. Science discovery and exploration begins in preschool and advances to earth science and life science in middle school. Technology is first integrated into Grade 1 curriculum. Engineering (robotics, coding) builds upon the foundation in the earliest grade. Our Singapore math program spans Grades 1-5; dual advanced math tracks are available in Grades 6-8.
- As an independent, non-denominational Christ-centered school, we collaborate with parents and churches to provide a well-rounded education with a biblical worldview. Although not all of our families have already placed their faith in Jesus Christ, students with open hearts and spirits will find a safe environment to ask tough questions and pursue their spiritual quest.
- To receive more information or to arrange a campus tour, visit MilpitasChristian.org or call (408) 945-6530.
Endorse Milpitas Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards