The King's Academy
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 938 students
- Yearly Tuition: $21,475
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 6 / Feb. 28 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
- Knights Brigade Wins WBA Class 1A & Places Historic 3rd in Grand Championships! - 11/20/2022Knights Brigade wrapped up the season on a literal high note with a new record-breaking score of 89.225 at WBA Grand Championships in Ontario on November 19-20. Knights Brigade students are proud to be redefining what "small bands" can do. With this year's show, "Ghost Train Redux," they won Class 1A on Saturday, allowing them to compete at Grand Championships on Sunday, where they then won the 3rd place trophy and medals for combined Classes 1A/2A/3A bands.
- TKA Ranked A+ by Niche Reviews! - 10/17/2022The King's Academy is ranked A+ by Niche Reviews for 2023 Best Schools.
- The King's Academy Named "Apple Distinguished School"! - 10/03/2022The King's Academy is pleased to announce that it has been selected as an Apple Distinguished School for 20222025. TKA is recognized for its innovative 1:1 technology program and for integrating technology into the curriculum to enhance the student-learning experience. Notable technology integrations include the application of Pages to create infographics, iMovie to create multimedia presentations, and GarageBand to create podcasts. Every TKA classroom is equipped with the latest Apple TV 4K.
- TKA Recognized as "Common Sense School"! - 08/08/2022Earning the Common Sense School badge is a symbol of a TKA's dedication to helping students think critically and use technology responsibly to learn, create, and participate, while limiting the perils that exist in the online realm, such as plagiarism, loss of privacy, and cyberbullying. The recognition acknowledges our school's commitment to creating a culture of digital citizenship."We applaud the faculty and staff of The King`s Academy for embracing digital citizenship as an important part of their students' education," said Liz Kline, VP, Education Programs, Common Sense Education. "The King`s Academy deserves high praise for giving its students the foundational skills they need to compete and succeed in the 21st-century workplace and participate ethically in society at large."
- The King's Academy Honors 26 Students Recognized by the National Merit® Scholarship Program - 05/20/2022The National Merit Scholarship Program honors individual students who show exceptional academic ability and potential for success in rigorous college studies. The King's Academy is proud to recognize these outstanding scholars in the Class of 2022
- Inspiring Servant Leadership: TKA Sending 613 to Serve 16 Local Community Organizations - 04/07/2022One of the four core values of The King`s Academy mission is servant leadership. To that end, TKA dedicates a school week each year to send high school students, teachers, and parents to serve others both locally and globally. Service Week is an integral part of the educational and spiritual experience at TKA. For the first time, TKA is dedicating all of Service Week (April 11-14, 2022) to serving locally. Service exposes students to communities in need, challenges them to be representatives of God`s love, and teaches them the meaning of sacrifice. The hope is students are transformed and become invested in service for life.
Academics and Faculty
Guidelines are enforced
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Debate Team, Robotics Team, Student Council and Class Leadership, Variety of Clubs and Service Organizations
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Drill Team, Junior High and High School Drama, Knights Brigade Marching Band, Knightshine Show Choir, Mixed Choir, Orchestra, Winter Percussion
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Athletics, Esports Team
- 1. Attend an Open House: Our Open Houses are held in October and December each fall (check website for details at www.tka.org)
- 2. Join a Campus Tour: Tours are Tuesdays (all grades) and Fridays (7th-12th grades only) at 9:00 a.m.; Fridays at 1:30 p.m. (6th grade only). However, we are happy to accommodate your schedule if neither of these days will work for you. Please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 481-9900 x4222.
- 3. Encourage Your Student to Shadow: Shadow Days are every Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 a.m. - 2:50 p.m. Parents are invited to stay for a short introduction to TKA's Shadow Day from 8:30-8:55 a.m. Your student will be assigned to a student host who has been specifically selected and trained for this important role. Visiting students will shadow in the grade for which they are applying. The assigned host will be the same gender as your student. To arrange for your child to shadow, please contact email@example.com, or call (408) 481-9900 x4222.
- 4. Submit an Application: Priority applications are due January 1. Regular applications are due February 28.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The King's Academy cost?
The King's Academy's tuition is approximately $21,475 for private students.
What sports does The King's Academy offer?
The King's Academy offers 13 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling. The King's Academy is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in California for most sports offered.
What is The King's Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for The King's Academy?
The application deadline for The King's Academy is Jan. 6 / Feb. 28 / rolling (applications are due on Jan. 6 / Feb. 28 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse The King's Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards