Mineral Heights Christian Academy
- Mineral Heights Christian Academy was founded in 1997. The congregation at MHBC had a desire to meet a need in the community.
- An affordable Academy to help Christian parents train and educate their children in the ways of God.
- Since it's beginning MHCA has been in the pursuit of excellence and improvement.
- The mission of Mineral Heights Christian Academy is to provide an education through which Christian parents can fulfill their responsibility to “Train up a child in the way he should go.
- MHCA is designed to be a supporting element to the values and standard found in the Christian home and to assist parents in producing young men and women who are prepared spiritually, academically, socially, and physically to face the challenges of the future.
- Mineral Heights Christian Academy is subjected to the constitution and by-laws of the church.
- This is not meant to be dictatorial, but to co-here church and school.
- MHCA exists to impact the lives of this generation of children, thus meeting the needs of Christian parents who seek to follow God's commandment to teach their children His ways.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Mineral Heights Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Greenville Christian School.
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.