Miss Selma's Schools
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (501) 225-0123
- Miss Selmas Schools was founded by Selma Ratley in 1956.
- It is one of the first private school in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- The philosophy of Miss Selmas is simply, every child can succeed.
- We believe that high-quality, early childhood education, fostered by loving enthusiastic attitudes will promote physical, social, emotional and cognitive development.
- Miss Selmas school provides a comprehensive educational program and each teachers goal is to make learning an exciting, rewarding experience.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We love Mrs. Selma's! The teachers are awesome and my daughter loves going!
- Posted by Parent - Mrs. Selma's Parent
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.