Miss Selma's Schools
5.00 (1 review)
- Miss Selmas Schools was founded by Selma Ratley in 1956.
- It is one of the first private school in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- The philosophy of Miss Selmas is simply, every child can succeed.
- We believe that high-quality, early childhood education, fostered by loving enthusiastic attitudes will promote physical, social, emotional and cognitive development.
- Miss Selmas school provides a comprehensive educational program and each teachers goal is to make learning an exciting, rewarding experience.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Little Rock Grades: PK-12 | 326 students
11301 Geyer Springs Rd
Little Rock, AR 72209
(501)535-3276 8.6 PK-12
- North Little Rock Grades: PK-6 | 66 students
900 Mission Rd
North Little Rock, AR 72118
(501)753-5157 6.8 PK-6
We love Mrs. Selma's! The teachers are awesome and my daughter loves going!
- Posted by Parent - Mrs. Selma's Parent
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.