Miss Selma's Schools
5.00 (1 review)
- Miss Selmas Schools was founded by Selma Ratley in 1956.
- It is one of the first private school in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- The philosophy of Miss Selmas is simply, every child can succeed.
- We believe that high-quality, early childhood education, fostered by loving enthusiastic attitudes will promote physical, social, emotional and cognitive development.
- Miss Selmas school provides a comprehensive educational program and each teachers goal is to make learning an exciting, rewarding experience.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Little Rock Grades: PK-12 | 326 students
11301 Geyer Springs Rd
Little Rock, AR 72209
(501)535-3276 8.6 PK-12
- North Little Rock Grades: PK-6 | 66 students
900 Mission Rd
North Little Rock, AR 72118
(501)753-5157 6.8 PK-6
We love Mrs. Selma's! The teachers are awesome and my daughter loves going!
- Posted by Parent - Mrs. Selma's Parent
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.