Miss Selma's Schools
5.00 (1 review)
- Miss Selmas Schools was founded by Selma Ratley in 1956.
- It is one of the first private school in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- The philosophy of Miss Selmas is simply, every child can succeed.
- We believe that high-quality, early childhood education, fostered by loving enthusiastic attitudes will promote physical, social, emotional and cognitive development.
- Miss Selmas school provides a comprehensive educational program and each teachers goal is to make learning an exciting, rewarding experience.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Little Rock Grades: PK-12 | 326 students
11301 Geyer Springs Rd
Little Rock, AR 72209
(501)535-3276 8.6 PK-12
- North Little Rock Grades: NS-6 | 66 students
900 Mission Rd
North Little Rock, AR 72118
(501)753-5157 6.8 NS-6
We love Mrs. Selma's! The teachers are awesome and my daughter loves going!
- Posted by Parent - Mrs. Selma's Parent
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.