Southwest Christian Academy
- At Southwest Christian Academy, our mission is to prepare all students spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, physically, and socially so they are equipped to glorify God by doing His will.
- The administration of the school will endeavor to provide a safe, orderly and wholesome environment that is conducive to learning; a wellqualified, Christian staff committed to Christian ministry and education; the best educational curriculum and tools possible to facilitate learning; Christian leadership and will minister and witness to students, parents, and fellow staff members by word and Christian example; and the administrators will endeavor to stay in God's will by putting Him first and the children and families they serve next when making decisions affecting the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||326 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alexander Grades: 7-12 | 225 students
15100 Jason Drive
Alexander, AR 72002
(501)847-6505 6.1 7-12
- Little Rock Grades: NS-12 | 538 students
62 Pleasant Valley Drive
Little Rock, AR 72212
(501)227-7077 9.5 NS-12
- Little Rock Grades: 1-12 | 30 students
4910 Stagecoach Rd
Little Rock, AR 72204 4.5 1-12
- Little Rock Grades: K-12 | 28 students
7800 Interstate 30
Little Rock, AR 72209
(501)687-0436 2.3 K-12
- Little Rock Grades: NS-12 | 1436 students
19010 Cantrell Road
Little Rock, AR 72223
(501)868-9822 13.7 NS-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.