Southwest Christian Academy
- At Southwest Christian Academy, our mission is to prepare all students spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, physically, and socially so they are equipped to glorify God by doing His will.
- The administration of the school will endeavor to provide a safe, orderly and wholesome environment that is conducive to learning; a wellqualified, Christian staff committed to Christian ministry and education; the best educational curriculum and tools possible to facilitate learning; Christian leadership and will minister and witness to students, parents, and fellow staff members by word and Christian example; and the administrators will endeavor to stay in God's will by putting Him first and the children and families they serve next when making decisions affecting the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||291 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alexander Grades: 7-12 | 225 students
15100 Jason Drive
Alexander, AR 72002
(501) 847-6505 6.1 7-12
- Little Rock Grades: 1-12 | 30 students
4910 Stagecoach Rd
Little Rock, AR 72204
(501) 568-1778 4.5 1-12
- Little Rock Grades: NS-12 | 1436 students
19010 Cantrell Road
Little Rock, AR 72223
(501) 868-9822 13.7 NS-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.