Mission Valley Christian Academy
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 52 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,860
- Average class size: 7 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Our Mission- To provide a Christ centered quality education to prepare students to be lifelong servant leaders. Our Vision-To be a Christian school that challenges youth to aspire toward lives of character, service and influence. We desire to expand our campus to ensure the future of MVCA in this community. Our hope is to continue to grow and provide an excellent academic and extracurricular environment for our students. Our History- MVCA was established in 1993 as a non-denominational Christian School committed to providing a biblically based education to students Kindergarten through 12th grade. MVCA started the 2008 school year in its new facility in Polson. MVCA is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International and is a past member of the Association of Classical Christian Schools. Our Purpose-God has given the primary responsibility for teaching and training of young people to parents. The rationale for the existence of MVCA is to assist parents as an extension of the Christian home, in providing an education that is thoroughly and distinctively Christ based. It is our goal through teaching and training to prepare young people to function as individuals who can reason and relate all issues of life to the doctrinal foundation of the Christian worldview.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Mission Valley Christian Academy cost?
Mission Valley Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $3,860 for private students.
What sports does Mission Valley Christian Academy offer?
Mission Valley Christian Academy offers 1 interscholastic sports: Soccer.
When is the application deadline for Mission Valley Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Mission Valley Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Mission Valley Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards