Our goal is to provide a quality Christ-centered education to produce lifelong servant leaders for Christ! We believe that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. That no one gets to the Father except through Jesus. We believe that the Bible is God's true word and therefore it is imperative that the Bible is a central part of education throughout life. We are a non-denominational school and are not affiliated or supported by one church. We are a community centered private Christian school that exists to serve Christ and our community.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 148 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,760
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Clean & Modest
Clean & Modest
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition for grades Pre-K to 6th $5,760.00 Tuition for grades 9th - 12th $6,300.00
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- Our Mission- To provide a Christ centered quality education to prepare students to be lifelong servant leaders.Our Vision-To be a Christian school that challenges youth to aspire toward lives of character, service and influence. We desire to expand our campus to ensure the future of MVCA in this community. Our hope is to continue to grow and provide an excellent academic and extracurricular environment for our students.Our History- MVCA was established in 1993 as a non-denominational Christian School committed to providing a biblically based education to students Kindergarten through 12th grade. MVCA started the 2008 school year in its new facility in Polson. MVCA is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International and is a past member of the Association of Classical Christian Schools.Our Purpose-God has given the primary responsibility for teaching and training of young people to parents. The rationale for the existence of MVCA is to assist parents as an extension of the Christian home, in providing an education that is thoroughly and distinctively Christ based. It is our goal through teaching and training to prepare young people to function as individuals who can reason and relate all issues of life to the doctrinal foundation of the Christian worldview.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Mission Valley Christian Academy cost?
Mission Valley Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $5,760 for private students.
What schools are Mission Valley Christian Academy often compared to?
What is the acceptance rate of Mission Valley Christian Academy?
The acceptance rate of Mission Valley Christian Academy is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 86%.
What sports does Mission Valley Christian Academy offer?
Mission Valley Christian Academy offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Soccer, Ultimate Frisbee and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Mission Valley Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Mission Valley Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
I love MVCA. Two of my children attend, one in 5th grade and one in 8th grade. They are receiving an excellent education that allows for their differences and unique abilities. The teachers and administrators are caring, patient, loving and truly care about the whole person, not just the academics. I would recommend the school to anyone looking for a loving, family like environment where kids learn and grow together.
Endorse Mission Valley Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.