Mission Valley Christian Academy
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,860|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition for grades K - 8th Tuition for grades 9th - 12th $4125.00|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- Our Mission- To provide a Christ centered quality education to prepare students to be lifelong servant leaders. Our Vision-To be a Christian school that challenges youth to aspire toward lives of character, service and influence. We desire to expand our campus to ensure the future of MVCA in this community. Our hope is to continue to grow and provide an excellent academic and extracurricular environment for our students. Our History- MVCA was established in 1993 as a non-denominational Christian School committed to providing a biblically based education to students Kindergarten through 12th grade. MVCA started the 2008 school year in its new facility in Polson. MVCA is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International and is a past member of the Association of Classical Christian Schools. Our Purpose-God has given the primary responsibility for teaching and training of young people to parents. The rationale for the existence of MVCA is to assist parents as an extension of the Christian home, in providing an education that is thoroughly and distinctively Christ based. It is our goal through teaching and training to prepare young people to function as individuals who can reason and relate all issues of life to the doctrinal foundation of the Christian worldview.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Polson Grades: K-12 | 81 students
38907 Mt Hwy 35
Polson, MT 59860 0 K-12
- Ronan Grades: 1-6 | 10 students
36332 Mud Creek Ln
Ronan, MT 59864
(406)676-5142 8.5 1-6
- Ronan Grades: 1-8 | 22 students
407 Adam St Sw
Ronan, MT 59864
(406)676-5222 11.1 1-8
- Saint Ignatius Grades: 1-12 | 40 students
410 St Marys Dr
Saint Ignatius, MT 59865
(406)745-3083 21.9 1-12
I love MVCA. Two of my children attend, one in 5th grade and one in 8th grade. They are receiving an excellent education that allows for their differences and unique abilities. The teachers and administrators are caring, patient, loving and truly care about the whole person, not just the academics. I would recommend the school to anyone looking for a loving, family like environment where kids learn and grow together.
- Posted by Parent - Judy Smith
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.