- "We know how children learn in a natural, joyful life-experiencing way.
- The process of learning how to learn is as important as learning.
- Our teachers surround children with learning opportunities in a caring, loving way that encourages each child's individual development.
- Montessori Academy provides a supportive and challenging learning environment designed to offer each child the opportunity to achieve success.
- We have classes from infancy through six years of age.
- Montessori Academy offers a variety of morning and full day programs.
- Children may attend full day or part time. We are open from 6:30 am until 5:30 pm.
- Our campus includes four shady playgrounds and three spacious ""home-like"" buildings where the children play, learn and socialize in a caring, learning environment. ".
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||123 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montgomery Grades: NS-PK | 77 students
714 Cedar Street
Montgomery, AL 36106
(334)265-5521 0.9 NS-PK
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.