- "We know how children learn in a natural, joyful life-experiencing way.
- The process of learning how to learn is as important as learning.
- Our teachers surround children with learning opportunities in a caring, loving way that encourages each child's individual development.
- Montessori Academy provides a supportive and challenging learning environment designed to offer each child the opportunity to achieve success.
- We have classes from infancy through six years of age.
- Montessori Academy offers a variety of morning and full day programs.
- Children may attend full day or part time. We are open from 6:30 am until 5:30 pm.
- Our campus includes four shady playgrounds and three spacious ""home-like"" buildings where the children play, learn and socialize in a caring, learning environment. ".
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montgomery Grades: NS-PK | 77 students
714 Cedar Street
Montgomery, AL 36106
(334)265-5521 0.9 NS-PK
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.