- "We know how children learn in a natural, joyful life-experiencing way.
- The process of learning how to learn is as important as learning.
- Our teachers surround children with learning opportunities in a caring, loving way that encourages each child's individual development.
- Montessori Academy provides a supportive and challenging learning environment designed to offer each child the opportunity to achieve success.
- We have classes from infancy through six years of age.
- Montessori Academy offers a variety of morning and full day programs.
- Children may attend full day or part time. We are open from 6:30 am until 5:30 pm.
- Our campus includes four shady playgrounds and three spacious ""home-like"" buildings where the children play, learn and socialize in a caring, learning environment. ".
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||123 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montgomery Grades: NS-PK | 77 students
714 Cedar Street
Montgomery, AL 36106
(334)265-5521 0.9 NS-PK
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.