- "We know how children learn in a natural, joyful life-experiencing way.
- The process of learning how to learn is as important as learning.
- Our teachers surround children with learning opportunities in a caring, loving way that encourages each child's individual development.
- Montessori Academy provides a supportive and challenging learning environment designed to offer each child the opportunity to achieve success.
- We have classes from infancy through six years of age.
- Montessori Academy offers a variety of morning and full day programs.
- Children may attend full day or part time. We are open from 6:30 am until 5:30 pm.
- Our campus includes four shady playgrounds and three spacious ""home-like"" buildings where the children play, learn and socialize in a caring, learning environment. ".
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||116 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MontgomeryGrades: NS-PK | 77 students
714 Cedar Street
Montgomery, AL 36106
- MontgomeryGrades: PK-9 | 214 students
3570 Bell Rd
Montgomery, AL 36116
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.