The Montessori Children's House of Auburn is a satelite campus of the Shrewsbury Montessori School (SMS).
SMS is accredited by both the American Montessori Society (AMS) and the Association of Independent Schools of New England (AISNE).
SMS's core values are grounded in the Montessori philosophy and guide our community, programs, iniatives and unique culture.
We believe in community, joy of learning, respect, peace education, independence and autonomy. Schedule a tour to learn more!.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 13 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
National avg.: 85%
- Shrewsbury Montessori School has 3 campuses in Auburn, Worcester, and Shrewsbury, Massachusetts. We offer Preschool and Kindergarten Programs at all campuses. Our main campus in Shrewsbury also offers grades 1-6. For more information, please visit our website at www.shrewsburymontessori.org or call 508-842-2116 to schedule a tour and see the benefits of a Montessori education!
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Montessori Children's House Of Auburn?
The acceptance rate of Montessori Children's House Of Auburn is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 70%.
When is the application deadline for Montessori Children's House Of Auburn?
The application deadline for Montessori Children's House Of Auburn is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Both of my children attended this amazing school. I highly recommend for families interested in Montessori education. My children thrived in this nurturing environment!
Endorse Montessori Children's House Of Auburn. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.