Montessori Children's House Of Auburn
The Montessori Children's House of Auburn is a satelite campus of the Shrewsbury Montessori School (SMS).
SMS is accredited by both the American Montessori Society (AMS) and the Association of Independent Schools of New England (AISNE).
SMS's core values are grounded in the Montessori philosophy and guide our community, programs, iniatives and unique culture.
We believe in community, joy of learning, respect, peace education, independence and autonomy. Schedule a tour to learn more!.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 13 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
National avg.: 85%
- Shrewsbury Montessori School has 3 campuses in Auburn, Worcester, and Shrewsbury, Massachusetts. We offer Preschool and Kindergarten Programs at all campuses. Our main campus in Shrewsbury also offers grades 1-6. For more information, please visit our website at www.shrewsburymontessori.org or call 508-842-2116 to schedule a tour and see the benefits of a Montessori education!
Both of my children attended this amazing school. I highly recommend for families interested in Montessori education. My children thrived in this nurturing environment!
Endorse Montessori Children's House Of Auburn. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.