Montessori Children's House Of Auburn
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (508) 842-2116
- The Montessori Children's House of Auburn is a satelite campus of the Shrewsbury Montessori School (SMS).
- SMS is accredited by both the American Montessori Society (AMS) and the Association of Independent Schools of New England (AISNE).
- SMS's core values are grounded in the Montessori philosophy and guide our community, programs, iniatives and unique culture.
- We believe in community, joy of learning, respect, peace education, independence and autonomy. Schedule a tour to learn more!.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Association of Independent Schools in New England (AISNE)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Elizabeth Leandres|
- Shrewsbury Montessori School has 3 campuses in Auburn, Worcester, and Shrewsbury, Massachusetts. We offer Preschool and Kindergarten Programs at all campuses. Our main campus in Shrewsbury also offers grades 1-6. For more information, please visit our website at www.shrewsburymontessori.org or call 508-842-2116 to schedule a tour and see the benefits of a Montessori education!
Both of my children attended this amazing school. I highly recommend for families interested in Montessori education. My children thrived in this nurturing environment!
- Posted by Parent - SuzieN
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?