Our Lady Of The Angels Memorial Elementary School
Tel: (508) 752-5609
- Our Lady of the Angels School is a parochial elementary school for boys and girls in Pre-School through grade Eight.
- The School is located in Worcester, Massachusetts, in the Worcester Diocese, at 1220 Main Street.
- The School provides an alternative educational option for students who strive to attain educational proficiency and personal growth.
- The curriculum is selective in offering academic opportunities to encourage the students to develop their potential.
- The School faculty accepts the challenge to insure top-quality Christian education to all regardless of race, creed, color or national origin.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Worcester Grades: PK-8 | 353 students
865 Main St
Worcester, MA 01610
(508) 791-6496 0.9 PK-8
- Worcester Grades: PK-8 | 266 students
27 Edward St
Worcester, MA 01605
(508) 753-3210 2.9 PK-8
- Worcester Grades: PK-8 | 205 students
355 Grafton St
Worcester, MA 01604
(508) 755-3209 2.7 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.