- Devereux is a non-profit organization providing services around the nation for persons with emotional, developmental and educational disabilities.
- The Devereux mission is to provide the highest-quality services to children, adults, and families with special needs, which derive from behavioral, psychological, intellectual or neurological impairments.
- Services will be provided in a caring and humane way to foster human potential and to contribute to the person's health, social, psychological, and educational well-being.
- Our programs will be of such excellence that they may become models for this and other nations.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||139 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hardwick Grades: 8-12 | 207 students
242 Old Petersham Rd
Hardwick, MA 01037
(413) 477-6000 12.9 8-12
- Worcester Grades: PK-8 | 210 students
1220 Main St
Worcester, MA 01603
(508) 752-5609 10.5 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.