- Devereux is a non-profit organization providing services around the nation for persons with emotional, developmental and educational disabilities.
- The Devereux mission is to provide the highest-quality services to children, adults, and families with special needs, which derive from behavioral, psychological, intellectual or neurological impairments.
- Services will be provided in a caring and humane way to foster human potential and to contribute to the person's health, social, psychological, and educational well-being.
- Our programs will be of such excellence that they may become models for this and other nations.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HardwickGrades: 8-12 | 182 students
Po Box 116
Hardwick, MA 01037
ShrewsburyGrades: PK-6 | 181 students
55 Oak Street
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
WorcesterGrades: PK-8 | 272 students
1220 Main St
Worcester, MA 01603
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?