- Devereux is a non-profit organization providing services around the nation for persons with emotional, developmental and educational disabilities.
- The Devereux mission is to provide the highest-quality services to children, adults, and families with special needs, which derive from behavioral, psychological, intellectual or neurological impairments.
- Services will be provided in a caring and humane way to foster human potential and to contribute to the person's health, social, psychological, and educational well-being.
- Our programs will be of such excellence that they may become models for this and other nations.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HardwickGrades: 8-12 | 182 students
Po Box 116
Hardwick, MA 01037
- ShrewsburyGrades: PK-6 | 181 students
55 Oak Street
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
- WorcesterGrades: PK-8 | 272 students
1220 Main St
Worcester, MA 01603
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.