- Devereux is a non-profit organization providing services around the nation for persons with emotional, developmental and educational disabilities.
- The Devereux mission is to provide the highest-quality services to children, adults, and families with special needs, which derive from behavioral, psychological, intellectual or neurological impairments.
- Services will be provided in a caring and humane way to foster human potential and to contribute to the person's health, social, psychological, and educational well-being.
- Our programs will be of such excellence that they may become models for this and other nations.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HardwickGrades: 8-12 | 182 students
Po Box 116
Hardwick, MA 01037
ShrewsburyGrades: PK-6 | 181 students
55 Oak Street
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
WorcesterGrades: PK-8 | 272 students
1220 Main St
Worcester, MA 01603
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.