- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 100 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,736
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Clean, Neat and Modest is the rule.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- During the elementary and middle school years the minds of children are developing at a remarkable rate. Patterns of thinking, reasoning, and analyzing are being formed that will last a lifetime. Because this is the most opportune time for faith and reason to grow together, we seek to create an environment which nurtures both. In this way children are given the tools to cultivate a world view based upon Biblical truth, enabling them to think and reason from God's perspective. This training provides them with a dependable framework through which to interpret the world, make wise decisions, and pursue future learning.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Holden Christian Academy cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Holden Christian Academy?
When is the application deadline for Holden Christian Academy?
Endorse Holden Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards