Eagle Hill School
- Eagle Hill School educates students with learning (dis)abilities by providing an intimate and encouraging community that honors the individual, values learning diversity, and fosters personal and social growth.
- Eagle Hill School believes that every student can learn, every person who interacts with a student is a teacher, learning differently demands teaching differently, and we must encourage students to learn about learning and to form their own beliefs in a search for intellectual autonomy.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||58 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Wales Grades: 6-12 | 157 students
2491 Emery Road
South Wales, NY 14139
(716)652-3450 324.2 6-12
- Gill Grades: 9-12 | 650 students
One Lamplighter Way
Gill, MA 01354
(413)498-3227 25.5 9-12
- Marlborough Grades: 5-9 | 156 students
404 Robin Hill Street
Marlborough, MA 01752
(508)485-3483 32 5-9
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.