Eagle Hill School
- Eagle Hill School educates students with learning (dis)abilities by providing an intimate and encouraging community that honors the individual, values learning diversity, and fosters personal and social growth.
- Eagle Hill School believes that every student can learn, every person who interacts with a student is a teacher, learning differently demands teaching differently, and we must encourage students to learn about learning and to form their own beliefs in a search for intellectual autonomy.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||182 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South WalesGrades: 6-12 | 143 students
2491 Emery Road
South Wales, NY 14139
- PutneyGrades: 6-12 | 54 students
14 Greenwood Lane
Putney, VT 05346
- GillGrades: 9-12 | 650 students
One Lamplighter Way
Gill, MA 01354
- LincolnGrades: 1-9 | 405 students
25 Baker Bridge Road
Lincoln, MA 01773
- MarlboroughGrades: 5-9 | 148 students
404 Robin Hill Street
Marlborough, MA 01752
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.